IGNORED

Phillips

lenred

not a big shock I suppose but may be a pre-cursor of things to come?.......

My sauce is the mayonaise that told me about Johnson having his press conference at 4pm the day he was taken on by the way.....very reliable! :laugh:

Drop Phillips?! :o

HOW VERY DARE YOU!! :@

When was the last City match where Steve was not in Goal? Must have been several months ago. :dunno:

I would like to see this X Gooner in goal, if Wenger rated him once then he has to have somthing about him, Wenger is the worlds best at identifing talent.

Would like to see Basso in goal too, but if true i'm glad GJ has the balls to drop Phillips.

When was the last City match where Steve was not in Goal? Must have been several months ago. :dunno:

I would like to see this X Gooner in goal, if Wenger rated him once then he has to have somthing about him, Wenger is the worlds best at identifing talent.

Would like to see Basso in goal too, but if true i'm glad GJ has the balls to drop Phillips.

Plymouth away in the ldv a few years ago i believe

Guest redphilc

This I think is a shame. The last player to loose his form and the person who seems to be getting more than his fair share of criticism. Usually reliable at what he does and has saved us many games over the last few years. The excuse for the second goal on saturday may not have helped his cause.

Hope he gets another chance soon and comes back stronger as he is a player who IMO certainly doesn't warrent the criticism he is getting when we have players like Partridge on our books!

Archived