IGNORED

Tinnion Finds His Level

England

Predictable response - at least another of your lovies - John Ward - agrees with me. The last season and a half, I suggested Tins shouldn't be in the team as without Murray to run like hell after his predictable passes, he looked very ordinary and cost City many goalscoring opportunities by having to stop, do a twirl, and then use his one foot by which time the chance of the defence splitting pass had long gone.

Anyway, carry on with your misguided memories if it keeps you warm in the long winter months and Rob James, I am not sure how many times I have been down the gate - but it is certainly well in excess of 1,000

Predictable response - at least another of your lovies - John Ward - agrees with me. The last season and a half, I suggested Tins shouldn't be in the team as without Murray to run like hell after his predictable passes, he looked very ordinary and cost City many goalscoring opportunities by having to stop, do a twirl, and then use his one foot by which time the chance of the defence splitting pass had long gone.

Anyway, carry on with your misguided memories if it keeps you warm in the long winter months and Rob James, I am not sure how many times I have been down the gate - but it is certainly well in excess of 1,000

Absolute crap. Tinnion made Murray. Ever noticed that Murray is not half the player he was. Well that's because he hasn't got Tinnon to put the ball on his foot. Had countless assists, scored some screamers and was good at set pieces too. Put 110% in every game too unlike most of the others.

Shots are a decent side, just a division below the Gas and (worryingly) just two divisions below City.... at present anyway.

Tins was a loyal servant to the club, best wishes to him for the future.

Bitter old ******* arn,t you?

Guest Old Red In Exile

I think Tinman was a loyal servant as a player and manager, but should not qualify as a legend or be named in an all time best City Xl. He struggled when he first joined us from Bradford but soon became a consitent reliable player. Trevor Tainton was a far superior player, but his name is never mentioned. I feel really sorry for most of the fans who post on this Forum, because they probably haven't ever seen a decent City team or a true legend representing the Club.

I think Tinman was a loyal servant as a player and manager, but should not qualify as a legend or be named in an all time best City Xl. He struggled when he first joined us from Bradford but soon became a consitent reliable player. Trevor Tainton was a far superior player, but his name is never mentioned. I feel really sorry for most of the fans who post on this Forum, because they probably haven't ever seen a decent City team or a true legend representing the Club.

Its all relative though.

Tinman is a legend in relative terms. Best player at the club for arguably the last decade.

As a Gashead I can't believe this thread.

You had the bloke in you team for 11 years - he would have bled red and white and a fair % of you are slating him

I used to believe that most of the crowd at traston new f - all about football - now I know it's true

You're an embarrasment to Bristol

As a Gashead I can't believe this thread.

You had the bloke in you team for 11 years - he would have bled red and white and a fair % of you are slating him

I used to believe that most of the crowd at traston new f - all about football - now I know it's true

You're an embarrasment to Bristol

As a gashead, you should probably stick to your own forum you knob-jockey.

Archived