IGNORED

Would You Like B-------- R--------

Never to the dark side

to be relegated or just s#### all season  at he bottom of the third

I think they would be a very strong side in the conference

I would prefer them to be s####ing all season at the bottom of the third

Then I can go into work and say any "one wanna talk about football" most monday mornings

...and what would the Gas know about football? ^_^

Unfortunately, the gas survived their "best chance" of conference ignominy and potential oblivion by s####ing survival over the past 2 seasons. They have too much signing power relative to their largely minnow rivals to be at the very bottom 3 years running.

However, it must be said that seeing them as perennial strugglers with little hope of progressing beyond a lowest league low down laughing stock should be enough for any City fan.

With Bater effortlessly taking on the mantle of senseless gibberish spouter from the incomprehensible Hollowhead and the depressing Doom, we City fans have much to look forward to.

The gas will be stranded, spluttering comically, in No Mans Land for some years to come. ^_^

Aaah, Hollowhead, a man revered, apparantly, at QPR!

His latest 'hilarious' prank was to bring in a mate and tell his players it was a new overseas signing from Latvia called....'kack' (stop sniggering at the back Peasworth!) apparantly he was delighted when after only 10 minutes his players, realising this man was useless, started 'kicking him up in the air' which in turn made Skeletor chortle with laughter.

(all from the Guardian, I'm afraid - so no, I haven't made it up)

as for the rovers? well, let it be a flickering, Toc H lamp like reminder to us that we don't want to go down there...the swampy mire of Div 3....where the undead roam the bitter wastelands and helpless souls are lost to the undead sirens of misfortune. (Swansea and the Mem)

It makes me laugh that the Rovers lot haven't yet built a giant wicker man on the pitch and burnt old Dunceford, he's entirely responsible for whats happened.

^_^

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Antman this was a prank tv show shown on Channel 4 about 4 weeks ago. They brought in the so called latvian (who was a host of the show pretending). To be fair to some of their players who were being interviewed by so called latvian tv about their so called super star they said he would need top adapt very quickly!!

Very funny.

Thing is, as one of you already said, we are not going to the conference, in fact, now we have a manager who lets us play attacking football, we'll be seeing you in div.2 in a few years, which is where you will be, no matter if you go up this season or bottle it AGAIN like you always do.

It makes me laugh that the Rovers lot haven't yet built a giant wicker man on the pitch and burnt old Dunceford, he's entirely responsible for whats happened.

^_^

'The Wicker Man'

What a great film...... they are indeed a stange bunch them there Scots, it's all true..... so I'm told :D

Mind you the Gaaaaaassss are still cr#p

And for any of their followers ..... it isn't you, just your team!

Archived