IGNORED

This Time No Slagging Off

Guest alex1089

This lot needed the kick up the backside and they have got it. GJ is only calling it as he sees it and the ruthless streak needs to be in there to get this lot fired up.

I agree. GJ started off giving lots of praise and singled out individuals (Stewart got lots of praise early doors) and when yet another group of players let us down with their off-field behaviour the spirit of the team seemed to leave them. GJ then used his stick to get a response. All public criticism was of the group rather than individuals which can lead to the team bonding in collective adversity. That GJ has now come out following a hard-working display with praise can lead to further bonding and ensures the players know he's fair.

I think it's a bit unfair to assume the reason GJ put his stick away for the night is down to the forum though I suspect Robbored may have had his tongue in cheek when typing.

Guest alex1089

Johnson knows what he is talking about and can give us success, he knows what he is doing and sees the players nearly every day so thats why sometimes he throws hand grenades etc in the press and changing rooms.

Archived