IGNORED

City Fans At Swindon

North Bristols Cider Army

Fair play to all of us who travelled to swindon last night. it was cold, wet and very windy!!!! The bloke without a shirt i hope you have thawed out by now!!!!

we didnt stop singing all the way through, getting behind the boys, even though we lost - thanks ref, it's nights like that which remeind me why I love city through and through.

C'mon city c'mon city c'mon city c'mon

City til I die

:Party27:

Guest bingowings

Yea from a swindon point of view, i sat in the nationwide and i cant give you enough credit. Whilst it was tipping it down, you lot were still doing the conga!!! hahaha classic.

Guest Compo-STFC

Yeah, it really (I said a naughty word) down, you guys were pretty noisey and doing the conga thing kept u warm for a while, but u must have been freezing walking back to the car/coach... :englandsmile4wf:

Guest Dorset Red

...we didnt stop singing all the way through, getting behind the boys, even though we lost - thanks ref, it's nights like that which remeind me why I love city through and through... :Party27:

Well done to those of you who came. Must admit I was very disappointed at how few of you there were though! Times must be bad if the green seats in the Arkells are still empty and the Stratton bank has just that small cluster of you behind the goal.

Well done to those of you who came. Must admit I was very disappointed at how few of you there were though! Times must be bad if the green seats in the Arkells are still empty and the Stratton bank has just that small cluster of you behind the goal.

It really is at the moment mate. Ive had a season ticket for ten years, I'm only 24 so '1982' was a bit before my time.

This is the worse situation ive ever experienced. Dark days :(

We were actually very quiet (and fairly dry) in the first half but really came to life in the second 45.

The rain at one point was shooting straight into our faces making it very hard to watch ther game.

I really enjoyed that second half. City played much better and us lot in the Stratton Bank made the most of another defeat.

That's what supporting a team's all about as far as I'm concerned: making the most of whatever comes your way. We could have easily walked out and gone home, but most stayed til the end singing "inbreds and roundabouts, inbreds and roundabouts!!".

I have to say though, that the Swindon support was making nearly constant noise as well in two of the stands. Its about time our miserable moaners show what BCFC's all about.

Archived