IGNORED

Some Of You Are Pathetic.

Portland Bill

Some people on this forum are really PATHETIC, WHY are they having a go constantly at M Stewart ?.

Give the bloke a break for forks sake. What has he done wrong ? Hes a City fan, hes a top class player GIVEN THE SERVICE. :dunno: and HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY, isnt that what WE are always saying (we want players who WANT to play for us )

All this HEARSAY about drinking etc is just that.. HEARSAY.

We get bizzare posts making jokes of him drinking (the Rod Stewart one) PATHETIC.

Some of you need to grow up and stop spreading FALSE stories etc, i can see why Gas and Swindon fans would want to spread rubbish on this forum ( actually the ones who come on here are fine) but SUPPOSED City fans.... WELL :dunno: .

Stewart in my opinion seems a real genuine bloke.

He doesnt need/deserve all the crap that some sad kids are posting on this forum. :@

Guest harveythompson

Some people on this forum are really PATHETIC, WHY are they having a go constantly at M Stewart ?.

Give the bloke a break for forks sake. What has he done wrong ? Hes a City fan, hes a top class player GIVEN THE SERVICE. :dunno: and HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY, isnt that what WE are always saying (we want players who WANT to play for us )

We get bizzare posts making jokes of him drinking (the Rod Stewart one) PATHETIC.

Some of you need to grow up and stop spreading FALSE stories etc, i can see why Gas and Swindon fans would want to spread rubbish on this forum ( actually the ones who come on here are fine) but SUPPOSED City fans.... WELL :dunno: .

He doesnt need/deserve all the crap that some sad kids are posting on this forum. :@

Quality post, couldn't have put it better myself

Yeah I agree.

Unfortunately, we keep going out and loaning defenders when we need TWO midfielders. We need a winger, and a tough tackling centre midfielder

Nice one PB, I'm always for MS and yes, a few of these so called city fans are pi....g me off to.

He is a top bloke, and really wants to come good for us, so I'm 100% behind your post mate. Well done

Guest Ronmeister

I find it more pathetic that everything bad gets blamed on "kids" :Sleep12:

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Tend to agree with you, but with the season going pear shaped how long do we give him ?

A third of the season has gone, what we need is someone who will bang goals in for fun "now" not when he finds form....

Agreed, I would love Stewart to do well but he's done nothing so far to justify his huge wages.

How long do we give him? Until were in the 4th division?

Some people on here seem all to quick to don the rose tinted specs & to them I would say WAKE UP!

Stewart has to shape up or ship out, thats not me being anti Stewart its a fact.

Tend to agree with you, but with the season going pear shaped how long do we give him ?

A third of the season has gone, what we need is someone who will bang goals in for fun "now" not when he finds form....

But Phantom, Marcus is our only hope. Whose out there banging in those goals and would want to come to a club lying one off the btm of the division.Simply no one.BCFC havent got that BIGCLUB tag at the moment, infact the best we could hope for is some time served front runner who is looking for a pay day or two before he hangs up his boots.

We are simply not an attractive club at this moment, and GJ must stick by Marcus, as he,s by far the best we could hope for.

Guest Cadburyheath Red

But Phantom, Marcus is our only hope. Whose out there banging in those goals and would want to come to a club lying one off the btm of the division.Simply no one.BCFC havent got that BIGCLUB tag at the moment, infact the best we could hope for is some time served front runner who is looking for a pay day or two before he hangs up his boots.

We are simply not an attractive club at this moment, and GJ must stick by Marcus, as he,s by far the best we could hope for.

1.Weve already got that time served front runner looking for a pay day, his names Stewart.

2.Our best hope has gone on loan to Carlisle.

Hark, do I hear the faint sound of heads entering sand?

Just all trying some optimism WILLSBRIDGERED after all burying heads was founded by the blue half of bristol, they have yet to see the light for year and years, and although the sand was seen to move when MR LARWENCE joined the ranks, it soon dissapeared when ROCHDALE got their 2nd on sat.

Never, i say never shall we drop as low as the boys in blue :laugh:

The fact is mate, Stewart might be a genuine bloke that loves City, but he equally might be an obnoxious pi$$head. God knows which is nearer the truth. Neither you nor me know for sure.

However: I presume Gary Johnson dropped him for a reason. From the way it happened, it looks pretty certain that he was being disciplined. Managers don't discipline players for nothing (whether you blame the 'grenade' is your choice - other players obviously managed to behave themselves), and it's only natural for fans to be concerned about his attitude.

His wages are a genuine cause for concern whilst his lack of service is too (he also hasn't made a goal out of nothing - three of them were sitters).

Now that we're short of strikers GJ's selection on saturday will be very interesting.

Guest alex1089

I find it more pathetic that everything bad gets blamed on "kids" :Sleep12:

I agree ronnie, does my head in while there are the majority of young people on this forum who should and do have a respected view.

By the way I know for a fact that Stewy has pleaded with johnson to stay at the club.

Agreed, I would love Stewart to do well but he's done nothing so far to justify his huge wages.

How long do we give him? Until were in the 4th division?

Some people on here seem all to quick to don the rose tinted specs & to them I would say WAKE UP!

Stewart has to shape up or ship out, thats not me being anti Stewart its a fact.

How long do we give him? are you serious :laugh::dunno: Hes only played about 15 GAMES so far, and thats in a very POOR team that has changed managers and has not one CREATIVE midfielder.

Next you will say sack the manager, well we have lost 6 in a row :dunno:

I agree ronnie, does my head in while there are the majority of young people on this forum who should and do have a respected view.

By the way I know for a fact that Stewy has pleaded with johnson to stay at the club.

Your one of the worst mate, you even have Stewart in your

aviator. The other day you said "Stewart is a waster " and then said that you gave him a chance when he first signed :dunno: . Laughable mate, you really are :laugh::laugh:

Guest alex1089

I was in an angry state with Stewart then and believe he has played poorly no denying that but after hearing about Stewart pleading for his place at city I have changed my view a little bit and just hope things change for the good with stewart while with BCFC, also the BCFC World interview that showed that he is a genuine guy and hope he can pull it off still with City.

I was in an angry state with Stewart then and believe he has played poorly no denying that but after hearing about Stewart pleading for his place at city I have changed my view a little bit and just hope things change for the good with stewart while with BCFC, also the BCFC World interview that showed that he is a genuine guy and hope he can pull it off still with City.

So...... all of a sudden hes your favourite again :doh: mate, you want to make your mind up :dunno: . You had to watch an interview with him to decide he is a genuine bloke :dunno: , but the other day YOU SAID HE WAS A WASTER.

How can people take you seriously :dunno:

Hark, do I hear the faint sound of heads entering sand?

Yeah theres a lot who should...... isnt there :Wave:

Guest Cadburyheath Red

How long do we give him? are you serious :laugh::dunno: Hes only played about 15 GAMES so far, and thats in a very POOR team that has changed managers and has not one CREATIVE midfielder.

Next you will say sack the manager, well we have lost 6 in a row :dunno:

Are you just looking for an argument or do you want serious debate?

When did I say I blame Johnson for our current predicament?

I added my opinion about Stewart, am I not allowed to do that?

I never even mentioned Johnson so don't fu**ing miss quote me!

Guest alex1089

He isen't my favorite by far I just thought that he was here for the money but now know he is a genuine bloke, sorry for changing opinions mate, as they say a bad reputation gets around quicker than a good one.

I was laughing at what you said to Ronnie mate.

Fair do's!

If youl'd like to hear more of the Hoops comedy show I'm live and exclusive at the West Wilts over 35s farmers grand pig roast on Friday night!

Tickets only a 5er but bring your tractor and you get in half price!

He isen't my favorite by far I just thought that he was here for the money but now know he is a genuine bloke, sorry for changing opinions mate, as they say a bad reputation gets around quicker than a good one.

You mean now you think he's a genuine bloke. Pedantic but true.

If it's also true that MS has begged GJ for a chance to prove himself, are you suggesting that he apologised to his gaffer about his outburst (if, of course that was as reported).

Ok mate will be there:D.

The Big Barn just outside Trowbridge, you know where it is!

You should be asleep too, you must be only 10 if you only supported City since 1995!

You shouldn't wind ronnie up he's your elder, now have some Horlicks and get some sleep,you'll only be grouchy in the morning!

I am 16 mate and that 1995 isen't accurate(sp) probably supported them way before that!

Ok then pick on Ronnie to your hearts content, I know what you teenage scamps can be like!

Christ I got 2 of em to cope with myself!

When I was your age it was lights out at 8 and up at 4 to go robbing hubcaps (born in liverpool) so think yourself lucky your still allowed up!

I expect he is a genuine bloke, i just wish he wouldn't plastered in public all the time.

Guest ashtonyate

Fans are just looking for someone to blame and trying too use Stewart as a scape goat but in fact the club has been in decline long before he joined us and ever since Ward left.

There no easy anwser but patence and hard work the club needs looking at from top to bottom.

Its going to take 2/3 season to put us back on tract and the worst thing would be promotion too early we just got to live with it.

Archived