IGNORED

Some Of You Are Pathetic.

Portland Bill

I find it more pathetic that everything bad gets blamed on "kids" :Sleep12:

Thats the way it is I'm afraid.

The fact is (generally) this: The younger you are, the less likely you'll remember the last bad period in the club's existence, so you can't deal with the trauma. That's my theory.

I'm quite laid back about the whole thing, but I'm in my 30s. There we go ....

Some people on this forum are really PATHETIC, WHY are they having a go constantly at M Stewart ?.

Give the bloke a break for forks sake. What has he done wrong ? Hes a City fan, hes a top class player GIVEN THE SERVICE. :dunno: and HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY, isnt that what WE are always saying (we want players who WANT to play for us )

All this HEARSAY about drinking etc is just that.. HEARSAY.

We get bizzare posts making jokes of him drinking (the Rod Stewart one) PATHETIC.

Some of you need to grow up and stop spreading FALSE stories etc, i can see why Gas and Swindon fans would want to spread rubbish on this forum ( actually the ones who come on here are fine) but SUPPOSED City fans.... WELL :dunno: .

Stewart in my opinion seems a real genuine bloke.

He doesnt need/deserve all the crap that some sad kids are posting on this forum. :@

Here, Here

Guest Ronmeister

Thats the way it is I'm afraid.

The fact is (generally) this: The younger you are, the less likely you'll remember the last bad period in the club's existence, so you can't deal with the trauma. That's my theory.

I'm quite laid back about the whole thing, but I'm in my 30s. There we go ....

But I like Marcus and i think alot of people are going ott :blink:

Fans are just looking for someone to blame and trying too use Stewart as a scape goat but in fact the club has been in decline long before he joined us and ever since Ward left.

There no easy anwser but patence and hard work the club needs looking at from top to bottom.

Its going to take 2/3 season to put us back on tract and the worst thing would be promotion too early we just got to live with it.

but yeah, ever since Ward threw his toys out the pram and quite!!!

Yeah......and those seasons under Danny Wilson were all rubbish weren't they!!!!!

Some people on this forum are really PATHETIC, WHY are they having a go constantly at M Stewart ?.

Give the bloke a break for forks sake. What has he done wrong ? Hes a City fan, hes a top class player GIVEN THE SERVICE. :dunno: and HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY, isnt that what WE are always saying (we want players who WANT to play for us )

All this HEARSAY about drinking etc is just that.. HEARSAY.

We get bizzare posts making jokes of him drinking (the Rod Stewart one) PATHETIC.

Some of you need to grow up and stop spreading FALSE stories etc, i can see why Gas and Swindon fans would want to spread rubbish on this forum ( actually the ones who come on here are fine) but SUPPOSED City fans.... WELL :dunno: .

Stewart in my opinion seems a real genuine bloke.

He doesnt need/deserve all the crap that some sad kids are posting on this forum. :@

I think you need to lighten up, all that stress caused by a bit of light hearted fun could do serious damage!

By the way, next time try calling me a ##*ker to my face!!!

Guest bristolbred

Give the bloke a break for forks sake. What has he done wrong ? Hes a City fan, hes a top class player

City Fan maybe!!

Top Class Player?? Doubt it!!

Hasn't proven anything to me this season, except that he's an expensive luxury we can do with out!!

Maybe like Murray, we saw the best of them a long, long time ago!!

Time to move on, bring in players capable of keeping the Club afloat!!

:me?::me?::me?:

i have got to the stage now that i don't care how much booze they do or don't drink

i just want them to start giving us some results. :crying:

Yeh but people are suggesting the two are related (boozing potentially affecting results) in which case I guess you do care.

Archived