IGNORED

It Proves It

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

I am going down saturday because a friend gave me 2 £8 vocher's I would not have paid £ 34 :80 to go down coming up to Christmas but some one in my circumstance £ 16 :80 is affordable Thats money would not have gone to the Club with out the voucher's the club is turning away money with this thinking

I am going down saturday because a friend gave me 2 £8 vocher's I would not have paid £ 34 :80 to go down coming up to Christmas but some one in my circumstance £ 16 :80 is affordable Thats money would not have gone to the Club with out the voucher's the club is turning away money with this thinking

This is the sign we have been waiting for.Good old Ashtonyate back at his spiritual home.

Don,t ask me why but I have a good feeling for Saturday.

I sincerely hope you have a great day back at The Gate fella.

Guest ashtonyate

This is the sign we have been waiting for.Good old Ashtonyate back at his spiritual home.

I hope so I am taking my heart tablets with me just in case I can't stand too much excitment at my time of life?

Could someone translate this in to English for me? :whistle:

Guest ashtonyate

Problem is that if we win you are then going to have to attend every home game from now on as our lucky charm!!

Have a great day.

At £8 a time no problem other wise its going to be a whip round,I wonder if I could get a sponser or a ponce?

Guest The Codfather 0312

Could someone translate this in to English for me? :whistle:

He is saying he has been gven two £8 vouchers. So thats £16 off of the ticket price so he only has to pay £16 to get in and thats a comfortable amount for him to pay. He is trying to get accross that thats £16 more the club is gettng if they wouldn't of handed out the vouchers.

Think thats what he ment anyways.

Also Ashton Yate where do yousit if It costs you £34?

Guest ashtonyate

He is saying he has been gven two £8 vouchers. So thats £16 off of the ticket price so he only has to pay £16 to get in and thats a comfortable amount for him to pay. He is trying to get accross that thats £16 more the club is gettng if they wouldn't of handed out the vouchers.

Think thats what he ment anyways.

Also Ashton Yate where do yousit if It costs you £34?

Thats for 2 people I like going with my wife but it comes out of the same pocket? in fact when you take the petrol money as well its nearly £40 for third division football.Just too expencive for me

Guest The Codfather 0312

Thats for 2 people I like going with my wife but it comes out of the same pocket? in fact when you take the petrol money as well its nearly £40 for third division football.Just too expencive for me

Leave the wife at home and go with some Mats. Problem sorted.

Also you said your comfortable paying £16 a game so that means if you saved a bit you could go to every other home game. But you would have to leave the wify at home.

Leave the wife at home and go with some Mats. Problem sorted.

Also you said your comfortable paying £16 a game so that means if you saved a bit you could go to every other home game. But you would have to leave the wify at home.

They are having a parade of the Academy on Saturday. :handbags:

no good feelings plz lets just ride with it(oh plz god a win plz!!)

Guest ashtonyate

perhaps you should actually give your voucher to someone who will actaully enjoying going to watch!

where are you sitting by the way?

Yea but I don't no many Rovers supporters

Guest ashtonyate

They better start bring in £2 vocher, that was the first game i have left before the end

Guest ashtonyate

Why?

Bet you booed them off at half time as well.

Rubbish.

No but i had a tear in my eye when the crowd tryed to lift them but the team is to light weight and lacking any real talent after booker when of that was it,and the kid they got on loan from hull they should send him back I think i could beat him for pace and i have got to replacment hips.

Guest bristolbred

No but i had a tear in my eye

It's because they sacked the Cleaner's last season when Wilson asked for more money!!.

Dust everywhere in BS3.

Send for Kim and Aggie!!

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived