IGNORED

110% Behind Marcus Saturday........

Dolman Block B

Marcus is the key to us turning this season around and maybe making a late run at the playoffs (10 points is nothing).

If we get the service into him and Brooks they will get 30 goals between them this season, I really believe they can be the best partnership we've had in years.

GET BEHIND MARCUS, GET BEHIND JOHNSON, GET BEHIND CITY!

:englandsmile4wf:

Marcus is the key to us turning this season around and maybe making a late run at the playoffs (10 points is nothing).

If we get the service into him and Brooks they will get 30 goals between them this season, I really believe they can be the best partnership we've had in years.

:englandsmile4wf: NICE ONE ALEX, NICE ONE SON, NICE ONE ALEX, LETS have ANOTHER ONE. :englandsmile4wf: COULD,NT PUT IT BETTER ME SELF

115% vehind them which is mental cos it doesn't even make sense - that is seriously behind them. i've criticised Stewart but if he plays on saturday I'll back him all the way as with the rest of our rabble. Lets even make some noise.

Changed my mind - 120% !!

:cool: when you say BEHIND i hope you don't mean Barrymore style

MR WRIGHT, U AD TO DROP THAT LOW MATEY DIDNT U.

ANY WAY LOOKS FROM THE LOCAL BBC NEWS 2NITE, MS AND GJ have MADE UP AND HE,S UP FOR IT SAT NOW. COME ON MY BEAUTIES :englandsmile4wf:

115% vehind them which is mental cos it doesn't even make sense - that is seriously behind them. i've criticised Stewart but if he plays on saturday I'll back him all the way as with the rest of our rabble. Lets even make some noise.

Changed my mind - 120% !!

USE THE MAN "MOZO", THATS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR.

MR WRIGHT, U AD TO DROP THAT LOW MATEY DIDNT U.

ANY WAY LOOKS FROM THE LOCAL BBC NEWS 2NITE, MS AND GJ have MADE UP AND HE,S UP FOR IT SAT NOW. COME ON MY BEAUTIES :englandsmile4wf:

you going mate, see you there , by the way city play in red :dance:

The way I see it Marcus is a City fan, no doubt. Anyone who is a fan of a team only ever wants that team to be a success, no doubt.

How many times have any of us sat in the Gate wishing you could have some impact on what is happening on the pitch, feeling helpless? I know I have especially watching the tripe we've served up on occasion this season.

Marcus can do something about it and if anything he is guilty of trying too hard to make something happen. He drops deep and tries to create and bring others in. If he relaxed into his natural game, like at Sunderland, Huddersfield, Ipswich and over at the rugby ground then he would be far more effective, and be the man on the end of everything into the box (we have to get the ball in the box obviously) and score 15-20 goals a season.

Marcus is THE class act at the Gate and we as fans need to do everything we can to keep him!

The way I see it Marcus is a City fan, no doubt. Anyone who is a fan of a team only ever wants that team to be a success, no doubt.

How many times have any of us sat in the Gate wishing you could have some impact on what is happening on the pitch, feeling helpless? I know I have especially watching the tripe we've served up on occasion this season.

Marcus can do something about it and if anything he is guilty of trying too hard to make something happen. He drops deep and tries to create and bring others in. If he relaxed into his natural game, like at Sunderland, Huddersfield, Ipswich and over at the rugby ground then he would be far more effective, and be the man on the end of everything into the box (we have to get the ball in the box obviously) and score 15-20 goals a season.

Marcus is THE class act at the Gate and we as fans need to do everything we can to keep him!

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN A PRIME MINISTER WITH A QUOTE LIKE THAT ALEX. WELL DONE OLD CHAP, AND COME ON GARY, COME ON MARCUS AND COME ON MY RED BEAUTIES, YOU CAN DO IT :city:

Guest MaloneFM

I for one will NOT be %110 behind anyone on saturday.

It is a mathematical impossibility. I shall lend support and wish the best for the side. But the best I can offer I'm afraid what with breathing and blinking is about %65-%70 tops.

I for one will NOT be %110 behind anyone on saturday.

It is a mathematical impossibility. I shall lend support and wish the best for the side. But the best I can offer I'm afraid what with breathing and blinking is about %65-%70 tops.

Whys that Mr.Malone the Arthoritus kicking in this time of year which stops you from giving the extra 30-35%! :ph34r:

Guest MaloneFM

Whys that Mr.Malone the Arthoritus kicking in this time of year which stops you from giving the extra 30-35%! :ph34r:

No Thomas its the energy I use spelling words correctly. A-R-T-H-R-I-T-I-S.

See me after boy for detention. And hopefully a damn good thrashing. Use the bamboo cane. I love it. :blush:

No Thomas its the energy I use spelling words correctly. A-R-T-H-R-I-T-I-S.

See me after boy for detention. And hopefully a damn good thrashing. Use the bamboo cane. I love it. :blush:

Oh I'm sorry Mr. Malone, My spelling was never that good at school i apologise :blush: ! How about having a lucozade unstead of a beer before the game to boost that energy so you an give the boys a much needed 100%!

Guest harveythompson

Looks for sure MS starting tomorrow.When the team announcer says his name, lets give him a special roar so he knows we want him here. That will set him alight, and get our boys a victory :pray:

Good idea

Guest weaselfeatures

Looks for sure MS starting tomorrow.When the team announcer says his name, lets give him a special roar so he knows we want him here. That will set him alight, and get our boys a victory :pray:

Yes lets give all the team a special cheer and hope it instills a bit of pride in them to represent the club and start the season from NOW

Guest MaloneFM

When the team announcer says his name, lets give him a special roar so he knows we want him here. That will set him alight, and get our boys a victory

It will also get us all letters from Steve Purdown sent home to our parents saying we have to keep the noise down.

Archived