IGNORED

110% Behind Marcus Saturday........

Dolman Block B

Guest MaloneFM

Sir Steve and Lord Colin Sex they don't like all that shouty shouty standy stuff zur.

It buggers up Lord Colin Sex's nap where he dreams up more crowd pleasing wacky ideas.

Sir Steve and Lord Colin Sex they don't like all that shouty shouty standy stuff zur.

It buggers up Lord Colin Sex's nap where he dreams up more crowd pleasing wacky ideas.

Ok , take yer point but give the players a break, their having it hard enough as it is without the negative fan remarks.

Lets hear that roar,,

"COME ON U REDS COME ON YOU REDS"

Guest MaloneFM

Play him for 90 minutes - free role - and get the midfiled to give him good service - he will hit the spot guaranteed

That should empty the KFC at about five to three then. Stewart shoots....INCOMING!

Coke and chips everywhere.

Two voices heard over the deathly silence "sorry" followed by "judge me on Marcus".

That should empty the KFC at about five to three then. Stewart shoots....INCOMING!

Coke and chips everywhere.

Two voices heard over the deathly silence "sorry" followed by "judge me on Marcus".

Look Malone your off again.Marcus, is our striker, like him or not, so come on, just a little thread of encourgement please.

Today is his day.He,s goin bag a brace

I really would like him to score a few but I just cant see it, too slow and cant head the ball; is experienced and has scored in the past. That was then this is now.

One of our best prospects Gilly who is a natural goalscorer wasnt given enough games and is already off the mark at Chelt. Odds on Bridges to score today at Carlisle look good as well. :dunno::doh:

Brooker is the man and gives 110% but fully expect him to be gone when the first offer comes in. :(

Archived