IGNORED

Changing The Subject A Little...

Lordofthebling

I'm bored of the Marcus Stewart story - so I was just wondering what kind of reception is Tinman going to get? I must say, the man truly does have BCFC at heart to come along.

Me, I hope he gets remembered for his playing days.

Remember boys and girls:

IPB Image

I think you mean the Supporters Trust ?

:)

I'm bored of the Marcus Stewart story - so I was just wondering what kind of reception is Tinman going to get? I must say, the man truly does have BCFC at heart to come along.

Remember boys and girls:

IPB Image

If I get to meet him again, I'll gladly shake his hand, thank him for his service & that I appreciate his return for such a worthy cause.

You can take the man out of Bristol City, but you'll never take the Bristol City out of the man.

It's going to be a good evening!

Monday 28th November - Dolman Exhibition hall - 6:30pm (see pic below)

Remember boys and girls:

IPB Image

I would thank him for one goal against liverpool, and then I'm struggling to work out what else he actually did for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would thank him for one goal against liverpool, and then I'm struggling to work out what else he actually did for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about 10 years of solid midfield play plus passing that was sweet & accurate enough to make a grown man cry?

He's a legend I don't see why we want to shoot everyone down-Name many more players in the last 10 years that were as consistent and loyal .

Indeed, a playing legend. I am looking forward to meeting with Brian and some of the other legends that graced the hallowed turf during my formative years. Who could forget Tom "Twizzle" Ritchie? (I'm showing my age now :blush:

Guest weaselfeatures

You fool

He is a little bit better than 'had an OK left foot'. If it wasn't for him Murray wouldn't have scored 20 of the 26 goals that season. He made other players good and boy do we miss he commitment, passion and quality in midfield. Modern day Bristol City legend- yes. All time legend- probably not.

Top fellow.. who deserved better from the useless bunch of wasters he inherited.

SL was naive in believing he could sort out the mess that Pulis/Wonderbust left and Tins was naive in thinking he could take on a job that even Ferguson would have struggled to cope with.

If over the 10 odd years the other players around him had put in the effort and had the skill levels Tins exhibited we'd have left this goddam division and be up with the Reading's and Sheff Utds of this world.

Tinman was great. I remember someone saying when Wilson left that they hoped Tinman wouldn't get the job cos sooner or later it would all end in tears and people would forget the great work he'd done as a player.

How right he was.

Some of the so called "greats" showing up at the Trust evening weren't in the same league as Tinnion, it's just that they didn't get the chance to be seen as fallible human beings.

Archived