IGNORED

Was There Stewards Sat In H Block?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It did look like there was 2 stewards actually sat in H block, bring over zelous fan control too a new high.

Thought City played well today, shame we can't create bugger all - No urgency this season.

Where's all the Burnell out posters now then? :D:clap::clap:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Who everes idea that was should leave this club now, I have never known such paranoia toward fans. What is it about this club lately - There is ZERO entertainment value at the Gate this season.

What is the world coming too when the club monitors singers so cloesly

Guest DrFaustus
Who everes idea that was should leave this club now, I have never known such paranoia toward fans.  What is it about this club lately - There is ZERO entertainment value at the Gate this season.

What is the world coming too when the club monitors singers so cloesly

Wotcha Willers.

I know about your club's policy towards those that stand up, but what exactly do the stewards monitor when you're singing??

Cheers

EAT RAY GRAYDON

The two of them were there for the first 70 minutes, till they threw a man out from Block G. The man they escourted from block H (guy from the band) was just to chat to a chief steward, he later returned and WAS NOT THREATEND WITH BEING THROWN OUT. The two stewards are with us up there for the forseeable (sp?) future, unless something changes. This was all because of people not sitting in the right seats on tuesday night, leading to 8 people stood in the gangway all game because people were sat in their seats. I say 8 because that is the official figure given by a chief steward. The actual number, in reality not cloud cookoo land where stewards live, was closer to 28.

....and us giving him loads of abuse and telling him to sit down etc. One time he was just about to get up and shout at someone, so i started off a chant, and he looked round at me with an evil look. He didnt tell the person to sit down, that time anyways.

It did look like there was 2 stewards actually sat in H block, bring over zelous fan control too a new high.

Sat in the relative quietness of the Williams I was amazed at how many stewards were positioned throughout the Atyeo today, 2 up in H block like you say, and loads between the two tiers. Maybe I just don't notice it usually, but today it seemed more like big brother is watching than ever.

The two of them were there for the first 70 minutes, till they threw a man out from Block G. The man they escourted from block H (guy from the band) was just to chat to a chief steward, he later returned and WAS NOT THREATEND WITH BEING THROWN OUT. The two stewards are with us up there for the forseeable (sp?) future, unless something changes. This was all because of people not sitting in the right seats on tuesday night, leading to 8 people stood in the gangway all game because people were sat in their seats. I say 8 because that is the official figure given by a chief steward. The actual number, in reality not cloud cookoo land where stewards live, was closer to 28.

I thought the fat bloke was a chief steward himself now?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'm amazed I found the courage to celebrate the goal to be honest, and the sad thing is, thats the way it is going.

How many more times, This club is for the fans, the fans entertainment and not simply for the few that have the authority to dictate how others should behave (within reason, I don't condone anything that breaks criminal law)

Guest redrobinfc

when half time came i went 2 the loo being disabled i walked along the touch line were a senior steward said 2 me were do u think u r going. I explained 2 him i am disabled n all he could say was that u r walkin faster than i do. Do he not relise being disabled can affect other parts of your body than just your legs.

as Westbury Red states; "Sat in the relative quietness of the Williams I was amazed at how many stewards were positioned throughout the Atyeo today, 2 up in H block like you say, and loads between the two tiers. Maybe I just don't notice it usually, but today it seemed more like big brother is watching than ever".

Was this in response to all those post on here during the week when we urged one another to get behind the team and create an atmosphere?

Guest spanish fly

Stewards have the safety of the majority in mind and surely anyone who can sing

Were By Far The Greatest Team

And Its Bristol City....

Bristol City FC

Were By Far The Greatest Team

The World Has Ever Seen!

should be locked up for beleving such nonsense as they are obviously dangerously mentally unstable

Archived