Chesterfield Match Thread

fRed

The team is...

Basso

Orr Heywood Joesph Yonga

Murray Wilkshire Skuse Brown

Stewart Brooker

Bench: Phillips Russell J.Smith G.Smith Cotterill

Doesn't look bad, I was hoping Grant Smith would get a start after looking promising against Swindon :pray:

Guest The Codfather 0312
The team is...

Basso

Orr Heywood Joesph Yonga

Murray Wilkshire Skuse Brown

Stewart Brooker

Bench: Phillips Russell J.Smith G.Smith Cotterill

Doesn't look bad, I was hoping Grant Smith would get a start after looking promising against Swindon :pray:

Thats the line up I expected really, If anyone is interested there will be a commentary courtasy of radio malone Fm In live chat today provided by me.

ive said it for a while now, but I'm afraid EVERYTHING stinks of a club going down.We have the worst defence around, its unbelievable. I'm sure people will jump on me for this, and I'm not sure what my view is yet, but seriously how long can a manager stay when his team loses every game, this will be seven in a row, far far worse than tinnion, at this rate regardless of a miracle influx of players in jan,, it wont matter, it will be too late, and we,ll be all but relegated.

just realised we don't have a ######* striker on the bench, so brooker gets injured and on comes cotteril, thats pathetic, especially as we have now given bridges to carlisle, madjo to forest green and gillespie to cheltenham.....??????? i cant beleive it.

ive said it for a while now, but I'm afraid EVERYTHING stinks of a club going down.We have the worst defence around, its unbelievable. I'm sure people will jump on me for this, and I'm not sure what my view is yet, but seriously how long can a manager stay when his team loses every game, this will be seven in a row, far far worse than tinnion, at this rate regardless of a miracle influx of players in jan,, it wont matter, it will be too late, and we,ll be all but relegated.

just realised we don't have a ######* striker on the bench, so brooker gets injured and on comes cotteril, thats pathetic, especially as we have now given bridges to carlisle, madjo to forest green and gillespie to cheltenham.....??????? i cant beleive it.

don't go saying things like that, the happy clappy's will have your nuts. Things are great, the board are wonderfull, how dare you!

don't go saying things like that, the happy clappy's will have your nuts. Things are great, the board are wonderfull, how dare you!

i appolgise, city are amazing and your right, all is grand. It will definately finish City 9-3 chesterfield.cotterill and stewart will both get a hat-rick, and basso will notch in with two penalties.

How do you know how Stewarts doing see as you don't ever watch us?

I have watched more games and City teams than you no doubt over the last 40 years and been to most league grounds.Was one of the first to see him play at Hereford and most home games this season; TRY AGAIN :razz:

why is letting in 3 goals Stewart's fault for heaven's sake- have read much nonsense on hear recently but Glos Boy given you are not watching the game your comment takes the biscuit!

Maybe because he is NOT the player he was and others i.e Gilly should be tried. I.M.H.O

I have watched more games and City teams than you no doubt over the last 40 years and been to most league grounds.Was one of the first to see him play at Hereford and most home games this season; TRY AGAIN :razz:

Maybe because he is NOT the player he was and others i.e Gilly should be tried. I.M.H.O

Most home games you've been on here, because of your silly thing about the east end

Archived