IGNORED

Walkaway Just Stayaway

north red

to all bristol city fans who left before the final whistle you should be ashamed. yes were not very good we were being outplayed but why walk. The fans who stayed did us proud they displayed there passion and loyalty. Things are bad seven straight defeats is shocking but not as shocking as leaving because you cant take it when we loose or play badly. Support this club no matter how bad things are no matter where we are in the league don't walk or leave you should be more passionate than ever go to the rovers where they are used to leaving before the final whistle youre no good to the bristol city cause if you stick with the way things are. YOU are supposed to be CITY till you DIE not when we are just winning but forever.

ALL YOU EARLY LEAVERS NEED TO LOOK AT THE WORD LOYAL AND SEE WHERE YOU FIT IN.

CITY TILL THE END NO MATTER WHAT.

One word.

####.

If he was that loyal, he would still be in the ground now cheering on the lads 3 days later. Where's your loyalty? Also, i didnt go saturday, like the past month or so, does that put me on par with Fred West or is he let off the hook a bit as he didnt ever pop down the gate? What a load of old tosh, i can choose when i want to go down and i don't need some jumped up nutter telling me or anyone else that I'm not a real supporter, if i have paid for my replica shirt and season ticket then the money has gone to the club already so really they couldnt give a toss if i was there or not now.

Seriously, some people on here need to be more, i dunno, realistic i suppose with there beliefs on 'loyalty'.

leaving early dose not make a differance, don't show up at all like the rovers did if you want to make an impact.

That i did and what a day i had, bit of Cinema and Chinese with me missus, different gravy it was. Or alternatavley, could of been freezing and watched my team get turned over for the 7th time in a row?

Up the City :rolleyes:

Guest Nitrous_Oxide

It shouldn't make a difference if people left early; the club still has your gate/programme/pasty/cider money! The players should be giving you a reason to stay until the bitter end every game. Personally, I'd rather people left early than booed players off the pitch - quiet despair might wake them up.

Archived