IGNORED

Walkaway Just Stayaway

north red

to all bristol city fans who left before the final whistle you should be ashamed. yes were not very good we were being outplayed but why walk. The fans who stayed did us proud they displayed there passion and loyalty. Things are bad seven straight defeats is shocking but not as shocking as leaving because you cant take it when we loose or play badly. Support this club no matter how bad things are no matter where we are in the league don't walk or leave you should be more passionate than ever go to the rovers where they are used to leaving before the final whistle youre no good to the bristol city cause if you stick with the way things are. YOU are supposed to be CITY till you DIE not when we are just winning but forever.

ALL YOU EARLY LEAVERS NEED TO LOOK AT THE WORD LOYAL AND SEE WHERE YOU FIT IN.

CITY TILL THE END NO MATTER WHAT.

to all bristol city fans who left before the final whistle you should be ashamed. yes were not very good we were being outplayed but why walk. The fans who stayed did us proud they displayed there passion and loyalty. Things are bad seven straight defeats is shocking but not as shocking as leaving because you cant take it when we loose or play badly. Support this club no matter how bad things are no matter where we are in the league don't walk or leave you should be more passionate than ever go to the rovers where they are used to leaving before the final whistle youre no good to the bristol city cause if you stick with the way things are. YOU are supposed to be CITY till you DIE not when we are just winning but forever.

Thats rubbish.Those people showed their passion and commitment by going in the first place. It's the players going missing before the end who should be condemned, not the long suffering fans.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

What a mug

Fair play to eveyone who went today, and if people who left early then that's up to them.

I stayed till the end, big deal? i wish I'd gone down the pub at half time

Actually i'll say it just the once...

Good luck to the paying fans who left early, the players don't want to play, so why should the fans show SL they are happy with this mess! He does not help the situation, he does NOT care about what the fans think. You cant blame GJ that he has a shi+e team? well thats what he tells us! Good luck to the fans who don't come to the next game. At this rate you could get the Trades Discription People in. Loyal you stand there clapping that, when it is better watching paint dry.

Good luck to the paying fans who left early, the players don't want to play, so why should the fans show SL they are happy with this mess! He does not help the situation, he does NOT care about what the fans think. You cant blame GJ that he has a shi+e team? well thats what he tells us! Good luck to the fans who don't come to the next game. At this rate you could get the Trades Discription People in. Loyal you stand there clapping that, when it is better watching paint dry.

We got to see six goals, better than 0-1 to a last minute own-goal.

Nice post from NorthRed - NOT. I left with about 30 seconds to go, do you now want me to stay away for ever. Shall we ban all of those 2/3,000 who left, so that you so-called Loyalists can sit in a near-deserted stadium? Will you pay double to replace the lost income. I have been at City for 27 years, and even in heady days of Div One, the REAL Div 1, people left early. It is a fact of life, people do leave early. Please stop trying to be a martyr and show some respect to other City fans.

And for the record, that is the first time I have ever left before the end. as regards loyalty, note that I hardly missed a game, home or away as we slid from Divs 1 to 4, and was at Rochdale as we lost to go bottom of the League!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

CITY TILL YOU DIE THEN. OR JUST TO MUCH FOR WHEN WERE LOOSING AT HALF TIME. YOURE PINTS MORE INTERSETING THAN YOURE TEAM IS IT. BECOME A FAN IN THE PUB AND CHEER THEM ON GILLETE SOCCER SATURDAY.

See that keay that says "caps" press it, ta.

Capital letters on a forum is considered shouting. If you want to shout at me, I suggest you drag your fat arse off your computer chair, and try doing it without the safety net of a PC screen.

North Red is right what does it do to the confidence of our players if we start to leave earlier? If your ARE a fan you should support your team through the good AND, AND the bad times.

I pity those supposed supporters who have replied to the post without supporting north red. I'd rather sit in a stadium half full of loyal city fans than with a stadium full of glory supporters.

Are you city or not?

CITY TILL YOU DIE THEN. OR JUST TO MUCH FOR WHEN WERE LOOSING AT HALF TIME. YOURE PINTS MORE INTERSETING THAN YOURE TEAM IS IT. BECOME A FAN IN THE PUB AND CHEER THEM ON GILLETE SOCCER SATURDAY.

When you finally grow up you might realise that when people go to work all week and pay good money for entertainment purposes (that is what football is supposed to be) they have the right to spend that money how they wish and if they feel they are not getting value for money they reserve the right to leave/stop attending the stadium and spend their money on an alternative - it's as simple as that even if it doesn't fit in with the views of you and your mates.

I stayed to the end today, have supported the team for twice as long as you and I am going to Doncaster next week but still respect the actions of people who have supported this club for donkeys years and have finally had enough.

P.S. - currently, a pint of what I drink is more interesting than the team - by a long way.

When you finally grow up you might realise that when people go to work all week and pay good money for entertainment purposes (that is what football is supposed to be) they have the right to spend that money how they wish and if they feel they are not getting value for money they reserve the right to leave/stop attending the stadium and spend their money on an alternative - it's as simple as that even if it doesn't fit in with the views of you and your mates.

I stayed to the end today, have supported the team for twice as long as you and I am going to Doncaster next week but still respect the actions of people who have supported this club for donkeys years and have finally had enough.

P.S. - currently, a pint of what I drink is more interesting than the team - by a long way.

I agree that peple are free to leave when they like, but if you're reducing football to 'entertainment', we'd all be delighted that we saw six goals.

I don't watch football to be entertained, theres more to it than that, which is why staying to the end seems the most sensible option to me. I want to know exactly what's happening t my team which I cant have if I don't watch them.

What if I'd left early for the Mansfield game away, would have missed the best five minutes of football i've ever witnessed.

North Red I suspect you weren't even a glimmer in the milkman's eye when we were in the old 4th division so sod off and keep your "Hornby" views to yourself you happy clapper

you sound like a nice chap Elvis

I agree that peple are free to leave when they like, but if you're reducing football to 'entertainment', we'd all be delighted that we saw six goals.

I don't watch football to be entertained, theres more to it than that, which is why staying to the end seems the most sensible option to me. I want to know exactly what's happening t my team which I cant have if I don't watch them.

What if I'd left early for the Mansfield game away, would have missed the best five minutes of football i've ever witnessed.

you sound like a nice chap Elvis

Agree with much of the above but do you think that if someone happens to disagree and goes to football for other reasons that are different to yours or mine and which makes them want to leave a game early after the debacle of today and the season in general, they should ###### off and support the gas? This is what the original poster was writing and makes me question his/her sanity and maturity!!

Agree with much of the above but do you think that if someone happens to disagree and goes to football for other reasons that are different to yours or mine and which makes them want to leave a game early after the debacle of today and the season in general, they should ###### off and support the gas? This is what the original poster was writing and makes me question his/her sanity and maturity!!

I've already disagreed with the original post, i just couldn't relate to your argument on that one. I'm sure our feelings on this are similar though.

Rubbish mate, people pay there money they can do what they want, end of story.

Thats rubbish.Those people showed their passion and commitment by going in the first place. It's the players going missing before the end who should be condemned, not the long suffering fans.

Fans showed a passion and commitment by going in the first place but showed how much by leaving way before the end. Its not easy sitting through it but ask the fans who left early at Mansfield a coupe of years ago if they made the right choice by leaving early then. Those who leave early never see a game pulled from defeat.

Just watched fans of Real Madrid pouring out of the Bernabeu long before the end with the likes of Becks, Zidane, Carlos, Ronaldo, Robinho, Raul(off injured), losing 0 - 3 to Barca with a goal from Eto'o and two stonkers from Ronaldinho with great displays from Messi and Xavi the price of any one of the fore named would keep City going for ten years

" I'd rather sit in a stadium half full of loyal city fans than with a stadium full of glory supporters."

Glory supporters! Bloody hell Sam, I can't see any glory hunters going to the City at the mo!!

:blink:

yes that means that when city are challenging for the tittle and our gates are up. Put it this way, when we beat Plymouth at home a few seasons back we had a gate of 19,000. Where are those "fans" now???

i left early today so bloody what? i go to every home game and near enough every away game and have been doing so for the last 10 years. north red you want to be ranting and raving at the people who never go it doesnt make you a more loyal supporter because you stayed 10 minutes later than what i did. lets just all stick together and get through this patch together as a club the worst thing that we need right now is the fans fighting with each other i will be there next week supporting the team i love after all this is the time when the players need us most.

I agree but unfortunatley i was one of those who left today but i did have to work at 5pm CTID

Guest Whitchurch Red

Sometimes passion is a great thing,often lots of passion means idiocy,judging by your post i would say you are really passionate.I left about 5 mins early to go home and watch the England rugby game on the trusty Sky+.I had avoided the score until the annoucer gave it away.Obviously this means i am in no way loyal.I shall just rip up the over 20 years of supporting City through thick,thin and thin again.If you saw me walking out early i would like to offer the most sincere appology in the history of mankind.

North Red is right what does it do to the confidence of our players if we start to leave earlier? If your ARE a fan you should support your team through the good AND, AND the bad times.

I pity those supposed supporters who have replied to the post without supporting north red. I'd rather sit in a stadium half full of loyal city fans than with a stadium full of glory supporters.

Are you city or not?

sad! I'm City through and through! Just wish the players were

Archived