IGNORED

Skuse

AllTimeRed

What an earth is he doing in the team cant tackle cant pass and at the moment the game passes him by does he give a toss though no its me and you what pays his wages :dunno:

He looks like he's finding it hard right now and I'd suggest Russell takes his spot.

What an earth is he doing in the team cant tackle cant pass and at the moment the game passes him by

Agree.

GJ puts so much behind his "must affect the game" philosophy yet I challenge anyone here to tell me one area in which Cole Skuse is currently affecting the game. I am very confused by his re-introduction to the team yesterday, the midfield battled well in that very tough second half at Swindon without him and Grant Smith won plenty of headers in that game as well as putting in some good passes, tackles and crosses. How on earth then does GJ see it as right to drop Grant and put in the consistently ineffective Skuse?

Getting very worried now, not only by the obvious - results - but by the countless wrong decisions that our manager is making.

Agree.

GJ puts so much behind his "must affect the game" philosophy yet I challenge anyone here to tell me one area in which Cole Skuse is currently affecting the game. I am very confused by his re-introduction to the team yesterday, the midfield battled well in that very tough second half at Swindon without him and Grant Smith won plenty of headers in that game as well as putting in some good passes, tackles and crosses. How on earth then does GJ see it as right to drop Grant and put in the consistently ineffective Skuse?

Getting very worried now, not only by the obvious - results - but by the countless wrong decisions that our manager is making.

As with the post I made yesterday - this is what is worrying - so many dumb decisions by the man who is our Saviour - let's hope he knows what he is doing cos a lot of it makes no sense at all.

Archived