IGNORED

Which Premiership Team?!

DolmanDudess

Obviously most of us on this forum because we all support City but it would be interesting to see how many of you 'follow' a premiership team also.

I already know a few : WillsbridgeRed = Southampton, NailseaRed = Everton, Tinnionforengland = Arsenal....

What about the rest of you, or dont you bother full stop and think they are a bunch of overpaid morons? :D

Mine would have to be Manchester City.... no particular reason expect when in school everyone took to 'supporting' Man Ure or Arsenal, i wished to be different ^_^ And before anyone says it yes i have been to see them play :D

So, which premiership team would be your preference and why and which premiership team do you despise and why?! :D

Why "follow" or have a "second" team?

What's the point?

Aren't City good enough for you?

Being a football supporter is all about having a sense of belonging , a sense of affiliation, you are the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, what's the point, forgive them God (no, not Tinnion) for they know not what they do.

always been a Man U follower - born in Manchester and lived there for 10 years. Moved to Hull and watched Hull City for quite a while until I moved to Bristol and started to watch and support Bristol City 16 years ago.

Still watch Man U, (travel to Old Trafford occasionally), watch hull city when they play Rovers (always good to see Rovers lose) and have been up to their new stadium a couple of times (went to the last game at Boothferry Park too).

But they both come a very poor second compared to BCFC :D

Hate Arsenal andn Grimsby (local rivals to Hull) :unsure:

Why "follow" or have  a "second" team? 

What's the point?

Aren't City good enough for you?

Being a football supporter is all about having a sense of belonging , a sense of affiliation, you are the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, what's the point, forgive them God (no, not Tinnion) for they know not what they do.

My point was not that at all. Many people 'follow' or 'support' a premiership team, maybe because they grew up there or have parents who support them or for whatever reason....

My loyalties will ALWAYS lie with City and that will never ever change.

This post was purely out of interest.

Archived