IGNORED

About Tinman - Is The Jury Out?

nester

About Tinman. The jury's still out for me. He either trashed a potentially promotion winning team OR that team was on the wane anyway and he wasn't given time to re-build. either way the whole thing's tragic.

Well they must be the thickest bunch of 12 good men and true ever to grace a room except for the City board room

if GJ can't get them going and he is more experienced than tinman

it must be the players at fault.

No it's the fact that Tinnion brought a a load of second rate footballers and got rid of the real quality because of personality clashes, God forbid we should get relegated this year but if we did Mr Tinnion must take a large portion of the blame :@

No it's the fact that Tinnion brought a a load of second rate footballers and got rid of the real quality because of personality clashes, God forbid we should get relegated this year but if we did Mr Tinnion must take a large portion of the blame :@

The main reason Danny Wilson went was because the wage

bill had to be cut as we didn't get promotion,and he wouldn't

agree to this.So rightly or wrongly it was what BT had to do.

He had to get cheaper players in while trying to adjust to

the loss of some of our more experienced ones.He did make

mistakes, who doesn't, but a lot of what happened can be

traced back to that awful day in Cardiff.

Steve Lansdown did say 'judge me on Tinnion', thing is Tinman made a hell of a profit for Lansdown by selling our best players and replacing them with freebies. Millen is obviously not up to much as a defensive coach and without Butler, Hill, Bell and Coles at the back we're leaking sloppy goals like never before. I wish we had a Chairman with the attitude of that Doncaster Rovers Chairman i.e. with more heart for the club and its supporters.

Archived