IGNORED

Tommy Doc

Guest b.doug

Did he trip over a bar stool?

No he broke it in a tackle giving 110% in a game of football for the team that pays his wages, if we had 11 players that showed half of his "on field commitment"we wouldn't be at the bottom of div3.

I would take an unfit Tommy that can only play 60minutes every week, rathere than the bunch of overpaid useless individuals that put on our beloved red shirt on a Saturday.

Cue the insults but we should never of got rid of him IMHO.

No he broke it in a tackle giving 110% in a game of football for the team that pays his wages, if we had 11 players that showed half of his "on field commitment"we wouldn't be at the bottom of div3.

I would take an unfit Tommy that can only play 60minutes every week, rathere than the bunch of overpaid useless individuals that put on our beloved red shirt on a Saturday.

Agree 100%

Guest SW Valleys Red

Excellent shout. There are those on here who are overly (and in my opinion unnecessarily) critical of Tommy but how we miss the guy now.

We miss him as a player, but his attitude stinks, not worth his place in the QPR first 11 and i'll bet you he wont play for QPR again either, lets face it he's just a drunk pikey waister!!

How refreshing to see such an enlightened view of one of our sorely missed ex-players, seeing as you obviously know Tommy so well have you asked him what he thinks of your insightful assessment of his character and attitude. No, don't tellme you've never him!, and that you are basing your bigotry on half truths and unsubstantiated rumours. Well I am suprised.

We miss him as a player, but his attitude stinks, not worth his place in the QPR first 11 and i'll bet you he wont play for QPR again either, lets face it he's just a drunk pikey waister!!

Opposed to the rest of our 110% committed team that don't drink and fight in night clubs!

You are sir a grade 1 narrow minded twonk. Congratulations! :pinch:

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

i agree we miss him as a player or at least we miss that type of player.... however i don't think we miss his attitude... and i think we have a few players whos attitudes wont be missed!

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH TOMMY TOMMY

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

I hate to say I told people so but...

tommy was always my fav player at city and didnt want him to leave because i didnt think city would be able to replace him

thus my name before tommydocisalegend

Opposed to the rest of our 110% committed team that don't drink and fight in night clubs!

You are sir a grade 1 narrow minded twonk. Congratulations! :pinch:

He let us down badly when we needed him the most, not sure how that makes me narrow minded, but thanks anyways.

How refreshing to see such an enlightened view of one of our sorely missed ex-players, seeing as you obviously know Tommy so well have you asked him what he thinks of your insightful assessment of his character and attitude. No, don't tellme you've never him!, and that you are basing your bigotry on half truths and unsubstantiated rumours. Well I am suprised.

I would not pee on him if he was on fire, the dirty little ######er, its becuase of HIM we are in this mess, he was out Skipper and was supposed to lead and inspire the team, back Tinnion and drag the club forwards, but all he did was drag it backwards, disrespect Tinnion, slag off the players, board, coaching staff and fans, smoked like a trooper and got drunk every night, and WORST of all was a JOKE on the pitch!!

Good riddence to bad rubbish!

Guest zider_head

I spoje to him in the Picther and Piano the other week he had a pint in hand but was sober as a judge and this was 10.30 ish was out with a few mates male and female spoke to me for 5 mins when i shock his hand and wish him all the best, also asked him if stewart was on the way to qpr he just raised eyebrows and said he had heard the rumours also, i then said what did he think of the current city situation and his answer was it hurts to see the club in the hsape as it is as a fellow fan, respect at least he used to get em at it

Please explain this:

He let us down badly when we needed him the most

and this:

its becuase of HIM we are in this mess

but all he did was drag it backwards

and this:

and got drunk every night

and most of all, this:

WORST of all was a JOKE on the pitch!!

In terms that those of us that speak English would understand, and with a little bit of perspective and intelligence.

Thanks.

Please explain this:

and this:

and this:

and most of all, this:

In terms that those of us that speak English would understand, and with a little bit of perspective and intelligence.

Thanks.

Jesus, i didnt expect the The Spanish Inquisition, but then... NOONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! :dance:

I suppose if i had time i could go find evidence to support my veiws, but tbh i just can't be assed, sorry.

These are just my veiws based on what i've heard, seen and have interrupted in my own way, sure you might not agree but hey maybe you do?!

It just seems all you've asked me to do is create work for myself, and then you would ask me to explain myself further and point out any faint contradictions, which i'm not prepaired to do. :yawn:

Guest MaloneFM

Can someone explain how to give 110%?

If he gives more than he can possibly give to a tackle is he just a corpse begin flung at an opponent?

Is there a pedants club?

No thats a PEADO'S club.

And thats Rovers.

Can someone explain how to give 110%?

If he gives more than he can possibly give to a tackle is he just a corpse begin flung at an opponent?

Is there a pedants club?

No thats a PEADO'S club.

And thats Rovers.

Yeah thats a point, how the hell can you give 110%?, surely once you hit 100% work rate and you push yourslelf that little further that that must be considered the new 100% :doh:

A corpse being flung at an opponent thats class, you saw his last game for us aswell did you? :rofl2br:

Still would have liked Joe Burnell to have stayed - good engine, good tackler and best of all kept possession by making the simple pass to a City player, an art form than seems lacking these days.

I agree 100%, with him in front of the back four they'd get some protection and we wouldn't need to sub him after an hour because he was shattered.

He let us down badly when we needed him the most, not sure how that makes me narrow minded, but thanks anyways.

I would not pee on him if he was on fire, the dirty little ######er, its becuase of HIM we are in this mess, he was out Skipper and was supposed to lead and inspire the team, back Tinnion and drag the club forwards, but all he did was drag it backwards, disrespect Tinnion, slag off the players, board, coaching staff and fans, smoked like a trooper and got drunk every night, and WORST of all was a JOKE on the pitch!!

Tommy doc was an excellent player. He was infact the player we need right now, someone who can win the ball and either create a chance or keep the ball. I think GJ is in search of a replacement right now. Tommy and tinion never got on and he didn't deal with tommy in the right way, thus the drink and smoking.

Your talkin rubbish, how can one player be responsible for our current position and i think you've got the wrong man. Wern't we at the top of the table with tommy in our side?!

I would take an unfit Tommy that can only play 60minutes every week

You might do, and City did for a very long time. If he hadn't been a local lad and a 'fans favourite', patience would have run out far earlier.

Very telling that when he was made available only ONE other club was willing to take him on. No other offers whatsoever according to SL.

The only mistake City made was not replacing him with a similar player.

Guest ScottishRed

Well said.

I agree 100%, with him in front of the back four they'd get some protection and we wouldn't need to sub him after an hour because he was shattered.

I liked Burnell, he never scored the goals, nor made runs down the wing, but Makelele don't do that either. They sit infront the back four for protection. TEAM GAME. And Burnell was good at it.

Ok people questioned playing Burnell and Doherty together at home, but we were winning games with those two battlers. And if needs be, then Tinman would come on if we were losing or drawing.

Guest Denhilson

All of you need to learn the facts about the Doc, I've known Tommy Doc all my life he even used to baby-sit me when I was young, for a start he does not drink everynight that some inbred said. Does not smoke or isnt unfit.

I speak to him after every QPR game and doesnt get taken off because he is UNFIT, It's a TACTICAL change, He's probably more fitter than most of the City players, the drinking part: Name me one player who doesnt have a drink after a game? you cant, I know this due to Phillips trying to chat people up. And a few of the others. Now the Tinnion part, Tinnion did not like Tom because he wouldnt call him gaffer. Tom had a few meetings with Lansdown, And he really wanted him to stay but due to the fact Tinnion didnt like him he was always going to win, Obviously i few other things i cant say, Meanwhile Tom had left City and gone to QPR

as you all probably know Tinnion was training with Cheltenham and Aaron Brown was there who plays for QPR

Aaron had a little convo with Tinnion about Tom, which i think is disgraceful how Tinnion said to him "He tried to beat me and i soon sorted that out".

I would right more but i cant be bothered, ill leave you with 1 more thing The Doc would come back to City with the drop of a hat, he loves this club but 1 person ruined it.

O yeah and to all the people who thinks its clever to start rumours its not.

Think what you want i don't really care but this is the truth

Archived