IGNORED

Interesting Stuff!

BS4 on Tour...

The following is a view from a Boston fan regarding David Noble:

"David Noble is pure quality - Can pass a ball like you've never seen, be it from 10 yards to 40 yard rakers. He also can beat men and dribble with the ball. He also very rarely losses possession.

On the downside he doesn't like to get "stuck in" but this season has been more willing to get dirtier but still tends to leave this to less skillful players.

Was having a good season but has been dropped of late, this has been rumoured down to a fall out with our manager (1 of a series if rumours are to be believed). Don't worry he's not disruptive it's more down to Evans (our manager) being an arrogant Scotch T##t.

Gary Johnson tried to sign him twice whilst at Yeovil so rates him very highly. Think he will do a good job for you and no disrespect but i think he would easily hold his own in the championship and I feel we are not getting the sort of money he is worth.

I for 1 will be very sad to see him go really think Evans should put the team before himself"

:blush:

Any thoughts?

The following is a view from a Boston fan regarding David Noble:

"David Noble is pure quality - Can pass a ball like you've never seen, be it from 10 yards to 40 yard rakers. He also can beat men and dribble with the ball. He also very rarely losses possession.

On the downside he doesn't like to get "stuck in" but this season has been more willing to get dirtier but still tends to leave this to less skillful players.

Was having a good season but has been dropped of late, this has been rumoured down to a fall out with our manager (1 of a series if rumours are to be believed). Don't worry he's not disruptive it's more down to Evans (our manager) being an arrogant Scotch T##t.

Gary Johnson tried to sign him twice whilst at Yeovil so rates him very highly. Think he will do a good job for you and no disrespect but i think he would easily hold his own in the championship and I feel we are not getting the sort of money he is worth.

I for 1 will be very sad to see him go really think Evans should put the team before himself"

:blush:

Any thoughts?

Left or Right Footed and has he got any pace?

"Doesn't get stuck in" is a bit of a worry.... :crying:

Yeah, that worries me too, but maybe Scott Brown could be our man for that.

The main worry for me is Wilkshire though; where does he fit in? Right wing again?

Another thing that strikes me is that GJ is trying to sign every player that he wanted from Yeovil, and I'm not sure whether this is a good or bad thing.

Archived