IGNORED

Team

Guest ashtonunited

Guest ashtonunited

If you could pick a team with 5/6 premiership players mixed with city players in a 4 4 2 formation who would u pick

...........................................Phillips

J smith.........................Ferdinand..........................terry............................henize

Wilkshire......................Russell.....................Mekelle..............................Giggs

....................................Brooker..........................Rooney

Guest The Codfather 0312
cod boy just go away or get your self banned

someone ban his please!!!

If I make a banable offence then ban me but i havn't. All I said was what is the point in this thread? It's never going to happen and This is the sort of thing you hear kids in school talking about.

Guest ashtonunited

yea i admit it doesnt really matter but id rather and chat bout this then relegation and players so say drinkin and people with my dogs bst friends mates heard someone is arguing with gj

Guest The Codfather 0312
yea i admit it doesnt really matter but id rather and chat bout this then relegation and players so say drinkin and people with my dogs bst friends mates heard someone is arguing with gj

You can always try the amusement forum for a laugh, Get some good things in there.

Guest The Codfather 0312
ok fair enough but why the attitude
Sorry About last night I was tired and in a bad mood. There was no reason for me to bite your head off so I apoligise. It just annoys me sometimes that people put threads in the wrong forum.

the cod obviously has a crap yet very serious life....Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

get real cod, it was just a bit of fun

I have a good life and yes it is serious as I have a family and you need to be with a baby.

###### off codface, should be permanently banned for things you have said in the past and annoy people all the time.

I don't read the forum religiously so what has the Codfather done in the past - anyone provide a brief summary (leaving aside this thread)

You are annoying. Very annoying.

Thanks, for a yet another sad and pedantic reply.

Annoying, yes, and even with a small baby, oh please remove the baby photo, please. Cod lad is still basically an oppinionated youth. Deserving of thoughts, yes, but annoying by definition of his mostly forgettable posts.

Guest alex1089

In the past Codface has said to people that they hope that they will crash into lamposts when driving and that he'll be the one laughing when something like that happens. Sick.

If you could pick a team with 5/6 premiership players mixed with city players in a 4 4 2 formation who would u pick

...........................................Phillips

J smith.........................Ferdinand..........................terry............................henize

Wilkshire......................Russell.....................Mekelle..............................Giggs

....................................Brooker..........................Rooney

Well if no one else will give you an answer:

....................................Petr Cech

Steve Finnan............Matt Haywood........Ledley king......................Ashley Cole

Dave Cotterill.......Steve Gerrard..........Wilkshire...........................Robben

.......................Brooker................Stewart

Archived