IGNORED

Team

Guest ashtonunited

Lets all slag off codders, How fun and big of us it is to do that.

You really do ask for it though! I have lost count of the times you have posted utter tripe, then you have the nerve to critisize this thread! You really are docile. Also, nobody is interested in your sad little life, I'm certainly not, so stop trying to seek attention all the time.

Guest The Codfather 0312

You really do ask for it though! I have lost count of the times you have posted utter tripe, then you have the nerve to critisize this thread! You really are docile. Also, nobody is interested in your sad little life, I'm certainly not, so stop trying to seek attention all the time.

And i'm interested in your life? And how do I always try and seek attention?

You may think I post crap but I can assure you that I have seen much worse crap from the 13 year olds that thinks it's funny to post crap.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Maybe its because their 13! Do they also try to get the highest daily post counts as well?

And when was the last time I did that? 3 months ago.

Also a quick glance at todays top posters and it says I have posted 24 now 25 times. Wtf I have been out all day, Would say I have posted 10 tops.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

And when was the last time I did that? 3 months ago.

Also a quick glance at todays top posters and it says I have posted 24 now 25 times. Wtf I have been out all day, Would say I have posted 10 tops.

see your counting them again :dance:

Guest ashtonunited

What a stupid and pointless thread this is.

:w00t:

If its say pointless why did you reply? plus 35 other posts? if u done like a post don't reply and let people who wanna reply give their opinions

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

If its say pointless why did you reply? plus 35 other posts? if u done like a post don't reply and let people who wanna reply give their opinions

not again :doh:

HAHA, I apologise if you thought that was serious, it was done in the utmost sarcastic way.

It also pointed out the irony that the statement of "What a stupid and pointless thread this is" actually made the thread more pointless, and totally took it off the original idea (of which only one person has actually replied). I have no problem with this thread. I am not that sad. :)

Anyhoo, my team...

-----------------------Cech-----------------------

Neville-------Heywood------Terry--------A.Cole

Wright-Phillips---Russell--Wilkshire-----Ronaldo

--------------Savage--------Brooker------------

I shake you warmly by the hand

Archived