IGNORED

Agm

leadman

Guest The Codfather 0312
I think things may have gotten a bit heated tonight after a few announcements, we shall see when they get back wont we???

Interesting dolly, What time does it finish?

Guest The Codfather 0312

I don't know, I just know for a fact that there will be a few unhappy faces tonight.

Why will there be unhappy faces? Do you know something dolly that we don't?

Guest The Codfather 0312

Kind of yes, but you will all find out soon enough

I cant post it until the AGM is done

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Admin

Kind of yes, but you will all find out soon enough

I cant post it until the AGM is done

Nothing personal Dolly, and I seriously think that you are not one of these people that puts false stories on the web.

I have to ask why do you (or others) know what is happening before the shareholders ?

Behind the chairman surely they are the next biggest thing at this club, or am I misunderstanding and that you are a senior member at this club ???

Nothing personal Dolly, and I seriously think that you are not one of these people that puts false stories on the web.

I have to ask why do you (or others) know what is happening before the shareholders ?

Behind the chairman surely they are the next biggest thing at this club, or am I misunderstanding and that you are a senior member at this club ???

Supporters Trust meeting on Tuesday where we were told.

don't all panic, I would just like to see how someone who was there tonight reacts, I am not allowed to say anything before the shareholders know

don't all panic, I would just like to see how someone who was there tonight reacts, I am not allowed to say anything before the shareholders know

seats !!!

Guest ashtonunited

They know now so can you tell us please because no one else seems capable

seats !!!

lots in debt etc etc...............Gary said he will keep us up "I promise we will not be 2nd bottom by the end of season....................

re slagging of players in press ?? Apparently they were aware of his opinion before Gary went public and they are professional football players who can understand and deal with his comments !

No stress !!

No-one had the bulls to ask about Marcus though...............shame

• Admin

Nope I'm on about the ground annoucement

There is a "lease" for roughly the next 106 years for city to play at Ashton Gate. So no more fruitless stories about new grounds etc ?

But most importantly there are two companies now, Bristol City and Ashton Gate holdings, basically meaning Bristol City football club do not own the ground, Ashton Gate holdings now own it...

My question is, does this mean the ground has been "sold" or just moved to another account ?

Surely AG has to be one of the biggest assets, now that is not on Bristol City's accounts are we moving the ownership of this incase of any problems in the future ???

Guest redphilc

So why say anything at all?

Not suggesting that you are gloating that you know something we normal supporters don't. But as a member of the supporters trust perhaps you should try not to appear like you are seperating yourself from the rest of the fan base in such a way?

Try not to create a them and us culture between the different groups of fans because if you do then this supporters trust is not going to work as intended.

Archived