IGNORED

Agm

leadman

So why say anything at all?

Not suggesting that you are gloating that you know something we normal supporters don't. But as a member of the supporters trust perhaps you should try not to appear like you are seperating yourself from the rest of the fan base in such a way?

Try not to create a them and us culture between the different groups of fans because if you do then this supporters trust is not going to work as intended.

Amen and well said. I would put it more strongly. Are you the Supporters Trust or in the trust of BCFC?

How you address this question determines whether the Trust will be a success or not.

Guest dogwood

Not suggesting that you are gloating that you know something we normal supporters don't. But as a member of the supporters trust perhaps you should try not to appear like you are seperating yourself from the rest of the fan base in such a way?

Try not to create a them and us culture between the different groups of fans because if you do then this supporters trust is not going to work as intended.

very well said mate, why do people come on here saying " i know something you don,t " , ? in a school playground i can understand, but adults from the supporters TRUST , ? everyone knows now, and nothing shocking or news breaking, :doh::dunno::doh::dunno: .

I agree. In fact, I think Marie is a little mistaken in that the discussion we had was actually based around publicly available information.

There was talk a while back on here about this new company "Ashton Gate Limited" and I had a look on Companies House (accessible info to anyone at a cost) and found that there had been this Co set up with the same Dirs as BCFC and that the Mortgages and Charges of BCFC were transferred to this company. It is easy to deduce therefore that the stadium had been sold to them and that there would have to be an announcement at the AGM around this.

Guest bristolbred

I think things may have gotten a bit heated tonight after a few announcements, we shall see when they get back wont we???

Bit naughty of you not to go Dolly!!

What with your commitment to the Supporter's Trust and all!!

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

very well said mate, why do people come on here saying " i know something you don,t " , ? in a school playground i can understand, but adults from the supporters TRUST , ? everyone knows now, and nothing shocking or news breaking, :doh::dunno::doh::dunno: .

Without question this Trust is being established by the fans for the fans. The discussion we had was based around publically available information as I mention above, and the reason for the discussion was so that we could formulate our opinions on the proposed developments without just following the club's line.

In fact, I would say that there are a number of things to be considered which really weren't raised by Steve at the AGM and these will only really come out over the next day or two as we all consider the implications of the restructure in more detail.

Guest bristolbred

Wait till next home game, thats when things will get heated

Why??

Are Sexy Sextones "Premier Seat's!" fitted with some warming device so you no longer have to freeze your nut's off following City at Home??

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

maybe lansdown resignin??? :dunno: it wouldnt be the first time a chairman has resigned at an agm

Wishful Thinking!!

Ain't going to happen, He's a "Fan!" of the Club, remember??

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Bit naughty of you not to go Dolly!!

What with your commitment to the Supporter's Trust and all!!

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

In defence of Marie, the AGM is only accesible to shareholders and as such Marie was unable to attend. I am sure she would have loved to if she was a shareholder.

Guest bristolbred

Nope I'm on about the ground annoucement

That really was BIG news!!!!.

Hope the Board have made you sign the "Official Secrets Act" over that one!!

:razz: :razz: :razz:

No-one had the bulls to ask about Marcus though...............shame

There's always next Monday!!.

;););)

There is a "lease" for roughly the next 106 years for city to play at Ashton Gate. So no more fruitless stories about new grounds etc ?

So are you trying to tell us that there is a clause in this lease which prevents the 106 year termination of it??.

So 5 or 10 years down the line, when we are still playing 3rd or 4th Division football, that who ever is in charge of the Club at the time, won't be able to sell the land off for housing??, or Commercial use??

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Not suggesting that you are gloating that you know something we normal supporters don't. But as a member of the supporters trust perhaps you should try not to appear like you are separating yourself from the rest of the fan base in such a way?

Elitism!!. :disapointed2se:

Just have to make sure that part of the constitution for the Supporter's Trust includes a part where lack of confidence in the way someone is performing their role will lead to their having to face re-election to that position, or if a serious breach of trust occurs, they are automatically removed form their role within the Supporter's Trust!!.

A Trust is for the Fans to use as a democratic tool where their voice can and will be heard, NOT a puppet for the Board to use to fob of the people who really care about the Club, US!!.

:farmer:;):farmer:

Without question this Trust is being established by the fans for the fans. The discussion we had was based around publicly available information as I mention above, and the reason for the discussion was so that we could formulate our opinions on the proposed developments without just following the club's line.

Then people who are already elected to the "committee" had best remember, at all times, where their true loyalties lie!.

:me?::me?::me?:

Just have to make sure that part of the constitution for the Supporter's Trust includes a part where lack of confidence in the way someone is performing their role will lead to their having to face re-election to that position, or if a serious breach of trust occurs, they are automatically removed form their role within the Supporter's Trust!!.

A Trust is for the Fans to use as a democratic tool where their voice can and will be heard, NOT a puppet for the Board to use to fob of the people who really care about the Club, US!!.

Then people who are already elected to the "committee" had best remember, at all times, where their true loyalties lie!.

:me?::me?::me?:

You will be pleased to hear that any member can stand for election, that the supporters trust is committed to helping any member stand for election, and that every member will stand for re-election by rotation.

We will probably have an EGM around March/April to vote in the first board so feel free to stand!

Archived