IGNORED

The Best Free Bristol City Night Of The Year

Milo

Just wanted to wish you all good luck for tonight. I'm gutted that work and new baby etc. stop me from attending as apart from anything it would be good to put faces to the names of the people who have worked so hard to get this off the ground. I hope the evening is a success and that the supporters trust becomes a force to be reckoned with.

Good luck.

Not a shareholder!!.

And in case you have forgotten,

1). I am an Exile!!, live 154 miles as the crow flies from BS3.

2). Unlike some of those who wear the Red and White of Bristol City, i actually work hard for a living!!

;););)

Ouch BB, you cant talk about Murray, Carey and several others like that....... :w00t: Truth hurts and all that.......

BTW from another exile good luck tonight folks. Just don't take everything said by the club as gospel, is all I ask. City doesnt deserve the chaotic state its in, and we fans definitely don't!!

• Admin

In respect of these two questions, I just felt the need to clarify the board structure of the Brstol City Supporters Trust. Currently there is a orking group.

Luke Jones

I'm not quite sure why the Supporters trust has a group of photographers, taking snaps of their pets, who have their noses too close to the lens............ :doh:

Link to Orking site.

Guest bristolbred

Good Luck for the Launch of the Supporter's Trust!!

Hope that the evening goes well, and without "Incident".

Look forward to the future, and no we have to protect two things!!

The Ground and the Club!!.

FAN POWER must prevail!!

Regards from a very snowy Castle Donington!!

(ps, as long as the rails stay clear, i shall be in Bristol at 02:20!!, Jury's Inn. Just hope that they keep the bar open for me!!).

I work in London, live in Thatcham, watch my football in Bristol.

Live in Thatcham, eh!!

More Moonraker than City fan then!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

In respect of these two questions, I just felt the need to clarify the board structure of the Brstol City Supporters Trust. Currently there is a orking group.

An "Orking!" group??

Is Robin Williams and Pam Dawber going to be there too??

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

Guest redphilc

That's because you are licking the Managements A*** instead of holding them accountable for the way the Clubs heading!!

Well I am not licking the managments ass and tried asking Johnson a question which was "Are you selling Phillips in January?" He basically turned a bit aggresive and said he isn't going to be asking any of my questions and walked off!

After talking with the players I gathered there is no love lost between Gj and the majority of the squad.

This mess is going to take some sorting and whilst I would like to believe GJ can sort it, doubts are creeping in.

Archived