IGNORED

Joe Jordan

NailseaRed

No - he's been here, not succeeded, turned his son against us and has not done particularly well anywhere else.

In my opinion Joe Jordan did well for us in both his spells as manager. Jordan signed players with class and fight and we played entertaining attacking football. Give Gary Johnson a decent chance and he'll soon turn this club around.

In my opinion Joe Jordan did well for us in both his spells as manager. Jordan signed players with class and fight and we played entertaining attacking football. Give Gary Johnson a decent chance and he'll soon turn this club around.

Quite Right, Mr Goblin, his 1st time, that team was our best since the brief flirtation with Div 1, and Wardys team was pretty much JJ's from his 2nd time. Right now he couldnt do worse, although I aint saying Johnson out..............give him a little time.

Agreed remember those Forrest semi finals. A team full of fight, passion and skill. In the end Joe was too tough with the players. He would not stand for the rubbish that Tinnion and Johnson has had to put up with. But his time has gone. I will wait till the last game of the season before giving an opinion of Johnson. At this point in time if he keeps us up i will be a happy bunny.

I received the following email from Joe today, for interest:

Dear Luke, Thank you for your kind invitation to the dinner on 28th November.

I am sorry not to be with you all, but wish you every success, not just for tonight but in any future functions you hold. Bristol City will always remain special to me, having given me my first chance in management. Once again good luck for this evening and for the rest of the season. Joe Jordan

Archived