IGNORED

Doncaster, Anyone?

Guest Ronmeister

Guest The Codfather 0312

Nope nothing like it. Steve knows that after a 8 match losing streak that the attendence is going to me pretty low and will also be even lower considering that it is a midweek game so is going to give discounts to encourage people to attend.

But he will have to at least to double that money off before we can talk of actually getting more than 9000 bums on seats.

Guest Ronmeister

were you the kid that was stood behind the bbc news reporter, and kept trying to be on t.v?

No, I was the one standing out the way of the camera so I didn't look like a prat :doh:

I was star struck yesterday yes, definately :laugh: Mainly thanks to Scotty & Marcus Stewart :blush:

Scott Murray felt me up :mellow: - Jealous, Dolly? :me?:

Nope nothing like it. Steve knows that after a 8 match losing streak that the attendence is going to me pretty low and will also be even lower considering that it is a midweek game so is going to give discounts to encourage people to attend.

But he will have to at least to double that money off before we can talk of actually getting more than 9000 bums on seats.

Are you going to go?

Archived