IGNORED

Billy Mercer

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Jay, no offence, but you don't look much like a footballer. The long hair and beard would blow in your eyes.

Ron, I look every bit like a footballer (apart from the long hair, beard, bad BO, low self-esteem, the inability to construct a scentence without using the word 'sandwich, one missing toe & false teeth). How dare you!

Guest Ronmeister

Ron, I look every bit like a footballer (apart from the long hair, beard, bad BO, low self-esteem, the inability to construct a scentence without using the word 'sandwich, one missing toe & false teeth). How dare you!

Fair point, I retract my comments :blush:

Fair point, I retract my comments :blush:

I must say Ron, as I sit here watching the video from last night, you look a little flustered at times. Then again, you wait until you see certain other regular members/users of this forum...! :dance:

I must say Ron, as I sit here watching the video from last night, you look a little flustered at times. Then again, you wait until you see certain other regular members/users of this forum...! :dance:

Ron,

Whats all this, you on all the tv coverage?? Autogrpahs next is it?? How was the ladies team for you?? :dance:

Guest Ronmeister

Less Flustered - More in awe :laugh:

I'll tell her you said that, and after all that labelling she did!!!

And a grand job she did too. I know that I only met her for a breif time, but may I say how striking she was. A truly amazing woman that deserves my respect & my grateful acknowledgement for her selfless efforts that have have allowed the ST to benefit. May I also congratulate her on 3 amazing children she has raised - all are a credit to her.

Is that enough grovelling? Please don't tell on me :blush:

And a grand job she did too. I know that I only met her for a breif time, but may I say how striking she was. A truly amazing woman that deserves my respect & my grateful acknowledgement for her selfless efforts that have have allowed the ST to benefit. May I also congratulate her on 3 amazing children she has raised - all are a credit to her.

Is that enough grovelling? Please don't tell on me :blush:

creep :ph34r:

Guest Ronmeister

Oh dear me....I've just got to the bit where I introduce the BCFC Women to the camera....I'm sooo embarrassed :blush:

Walked past a few of them when they were sitting down before the thing started... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Ronnie I got some bad news for you, Murray was trying to get round you to get to me!!!!

You're just jealous cause Scott Murray has the hots for me :laugh:

Guest harveythompson

Why? All the women thinks Scott Murray is fit!

Emphasis on the WOMEN Ronnie. You are not a women (and i don't think gay) therfore you cannot say this :doh:

Archived