IGNORED

Billy Mercer

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Guest Ronmeister

Emphasis on the WOMEN Ronnie. You are not a women (and i don't think gay) therfore you cannot say this :doh:

yes i can, I'm making Marie (and probably some other people) jealous for a start :laugh:

God this is SOOOOOOO not a Billy Mercer thread anymore

Ok

Billy Mercer he was fit!!!!

I have been reading this post for so long now, (and I have to admit laughing at the Dolly & Robins posts, letching after the players :o and then Ronnie swooning after Scottie M) I totally forgot what this thread was all about, I thought it was just about last night!!, So anyway......... I thought Billy Mercer was a superb Keeper for the City, that was what it was about wasn't it? :rofl2br::rofl2br:

I have been reading this post for so long now, (and I have to admit laughing at the Dolly & Robins posts, letching after the players :o and then Ronnie swooning after Scottie M) I totally forgot what this thread was all about, I thought it was just about last night!!, So anyway......... I thought Billy Mercer was a superb Keeper for the City, that was what it was about wasn't it? :rofl2br::rofl2br:

YEah sorry he was when he wa FIT :wub:;)

Guest Ronmeister

Billy Mercer is still yum!

:vomit2:

Billy Mercer - I wouldn't tbh, he wasn't looking too great yesterday

Can't you stay faithful to Scott for just one minute???!!!

No cause she knows Scott's Mine :blush::laugh:;):wub:

Guest Ronmeister

Ron has anyone mentioned........... if you put a pair of glasses on......... your picture of you(?) and Murrey looks like the CrampTwins from Cartoon Network.......... erm my kids mentioned it :) not me ;)

Slight problem is neither of us are blue :doh:

Ah well at least we are all having a giggle bit less depressing from all the usual doom and gloom that has been on here lately (for obvious reasons I know)

Come on you reds, and Billy Mercer is still yum!

Yeah very true Dolly, mind you not the bit about Billy Mercer, although he was a great keeper......................oh why do I bother, I'm just digging myself a big hole, see I always said girls shouldn't be allowed to watch football !!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I know, I'll get my coat, only joking Girls !!!!

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I agree that he was an excellent keeper, possibly even the best I've seen in the City goal (ahead of Jan Moller). He was better than both Keith Welch and Steve Phillips IMO, definately.

Archived