IGNORED

Is It Really True

England

That our esteemed manager came home from Doncaster separate from the players - allegedly

So what if he did???..............perhaps he had other business to attend to, i.e scouting, talking to players, watching future oppostion?.........visiting his gran............

So what if he did???..............perhaps he had other business to attend to, i.e scouting, talking to players, watching future oppostion?.........visiting his gran............

I have it on good authority that he was on a purchasing spree from South Yorkshire Hand Grenade Supplies PLC :cool:

Guest Harry Dolman

When there is friciton between the manager & the squad, 9 times out of 10, the manager will lose his job. I think this will be the exception & Lansdown will back Johnson over the squad.

Some of the rationale will be financial - we have paid a lot of compensation to get Johnson/would need to pay more to sack him. Even if he walks we may well have to pay further compensation to get a replacement.

If Johson took over an successful team & made them average or an average team & made them poor, then I would be more on his back. However he took over an awful team & so far hasn't improved them.

Many people have talked about a major overhaul required in attitudes etc at the Gate for years - I think (hope) that is what we are going through now. I am reasonably expereinced in business & have never known a business undergo a massive cultural change without a significant amount of pain.

In the 1st few games (playing 4-4-2) the team did well - however only 1 of them was away. I just think the team don't have the professionalism, dedication, mental strength, courage - call it what you will, to perform well on a consistent basis.

Archived