IGNORED

Marcus....

Dolman Block B

I'm fairly sure you must log on to this forum to read the fans threads.Well, ive heard from someone within the club, that you had the chance to move out last thur to 3 higher division clubs, same pay , better bonus,s , and with almost certain guarantee,s of a contract in jan,yet as you stated in the local paper, your sticking with us to prove your worth, for the club you love.

To be honest , that makes me feel proud to be a CITY fan, and before all you out there start moaning about this chap, that shows nothing but pure loyalty.

Word is you don't see eye to eye with GJ, yet not once in interviews have you hinted at this,and i think you wont walk away from CITY untill all the fans have seen what your all about.

Good luck mate,i really want and wish you the very best, me and thousands of others are behind you. :pray:

I'm fairly sure you must log on to this forum to read the fans threads.Well, ive heard from someone within the club, that you had the chance to move out last thur to 3 higher division clubs, same pay , better bonus,s , and with almost certain guarantee,s of a contract in jan,yet as you stated in the local paper, your sticking with us to prove your worth, for the club you love.

To be honest , that makes me feel proud to be a CITY fan, and before all you out there start moaning about this chap, that shows nothing but pure loyalty.

Word is you don't see eye to eye with GJ, yet not once in interviews have you hinted at this,and i think you wont walk away from CITY untill all the fans have seen what your all about.

Good luck mate,i really want and wish you the very best, me and thousands of others are behind you. :pray:

Well said - I want him to do well and I think he will come good

Guest redphilc

not quite true as Lansdown blocked the move rather than Stewart opting not to go. And no he doesn't read this forum, his mum does.

Get rid NOW, better strikers in the conference who would command a fraction of Stewarts salery

Well said - I want him to do well and I think he will come good

Thank you MARKMAN when he does , i will luv it!!!!!!!

not quite true as Lansdown blocked the move rather than Stewart opting not to go. And no he doesn't read this forum, his mum does.

Different than i was told at a recent hospitality day, HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE OUR CLUB, anyway Mum Stewart pass these positives onto yer son if you read this. He,s quality about to happen, STEWART STEWART STEWART

Different than i was told at a recent hospitality day, HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE OUR CLUB, anyway Mum Stewart pass these positives onto yer son if you read this. He,s quality about to happen, STEWART STEWART STEWART

I had the pleasure of chatting with him on Monday & I now truly believe that he would very much like to be part of BCFC's future. Nice chap.

Well if he's quality waiting to happen, all I can say is he had better hurry up, because very soon we'll be in a position where it won't matter.

Well if he's quality waiting to happen, all I can say is he had better hurry up, because very soon we'll be in a position where it won't matter.

He is quality mate Look at his record it speaks for itself.ONLY SIX MONTHS ago he was scoring goals for fun for Sunderland which got them into the premiership. He hasnt changed as a player hes just playing alongside inferior ones.

He is quality mate Look at his record it speaks for itself.ONLY SIX MONTHS ago he was scoring goals for fun for Sunderland which got them into the premiership. He hasnt changed as a player hes just playing alongside inferior ones.

And I accept that, but what's going to change to make him quality again? We certainly haven't got the standard of player Sunderland have, so that's a bit of a contradiction.

Well done Ciderarny, I am in total agreement with you on all your points, it's so good to have positive posts about him, I for one will give him 100% backing while he is at AG, we really need him here, and I really believe he will start scoring for us soon, we should stick with him, as I have said on other posts about MS, if he leaves for another club you can bet your bottom dollar he will be hitting the net regularly, and that will hurt.

Marcus ( or Marcus's mum pass this on ) ;

you've got to remember your love for the club and your ambition to see City progress,

above any fall out with the manager, comments like "one of us has to go" acheive nothing.

You are a professional player, on good money, so do the business on the pitch.

You, and your underacheiving team-mates have got one manager the sack, but i'm

sure you wont get rid of this one!

If we start getting some results things will start looking better, including your

relationship with the manager.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus, how touching, chaps.

Question, were this ANY other striker at our club, bar the legend who is Marcus.......how much flak would they be catching for going what seven games without scoring. Somehow I think we all know the answer to that.

Indeed many strikers have has exactly that in the last three seasons alone.......

HE aint that good chaps, rather have the Goat, the Chief, Super Bob, Panicbiyi, christ even Leapy, Robbo, and Lee Miller, look good in a team like this..........let alone Andy Cole, Leeeeeeeeeeeroy, D'Agostino, Cheese,

Take the rose tinted shadeds off Doc, was *allegedly* a City fan too, and he also let us down.

Guest harveythompson

MARCUS STEWART = QUALITY AND BRISTOL THROUGH AND THROUGH.

SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE GJ, MAKE A NEW START. THE STEWART , PROVE THE KEY HE WILL.

IPB Image

Looser cough cough....

Well done Ciderarny, I am in total agreement with you on all your points, it's so good to have positive posts about him, I for one will give him 100% backing while he is at AG, we really need him here, and I really believe he will start scoring for us soon, we should stick with him, as I have said on other posts about MS, if he leaves for another club you can bet your bottom dollar he will be hitting the net regularly, and that will hurt.

Thanks mate I'm trying be as positive as i can so it will make MS and the rest of the lads know we belive in them. We have to, and yer right, if he moves on he will score for fun. I just wish all our fans would try there best to post positives. Mr Gow , just posted everything wrong about about certain fans on this f...kin forum. Mr Gow i know how u feel, me 2 mate, but for christs sake these boys need help so come on , all plus,s from now on or at least keep yer feelings to yourself

Marcus ( or Marcus's mum pass this on ) ;

you've got to remember your love for the club and your ambition to see City progress,

above any fall out with the manager, comments like "one of us has to go" acheive nothing.

You are a professional player, on good money, so do the business on the pitch.

You, and your underacheiving team-mates have got one manager the sack, but i'm

sure you wont get rid of this one!

If we start getting some results things will start looking better, including your

relationship with the manager.

Good one. Because I live in Canada I was not able to enjoy the ST launch night or be able to actually speak first hand to Marcus on any occasion.

Through reading the posts and trying to make 4 from 2+2 I understand that Marcus's attitude at the ST Launch was not blemish free like a true professional or anywhere close to the integrity of the past stars from yesteryear. He showed dis-respect. Now I hope I am wrong.

If he indeed loves this club so much as the rest of us do, I would like to see a change in the messages that I pick up in that he is currently having a tough time but he is behind and is respectful to the manager, board and mostly the fans. He proves that he can be a role model for the club.

Then and only then will I be a fully committed supporter of Marcus Stewart.

Get rid NOW, better strikers in the conference who would command a fraction of Stewarts salery

Mr Gow, i don't want to critical and can assure you i know how you feel, but for christs sake, do you honestly think your doing Marcus or any of the othe other lads, any help with comments like that?

All I'm trying to do is install a little self belief in the guy.

I don't know him, or you personally, and i respect your comments,and on this forum would never want to show you any disrespect with a crappy response to your post.

Basically, all I'm asking is you do the same, and if poss keep all your negitive posts to yourselve, you never know it just might help, and these lads need quite a bit of that mate.

Mr Gow, i don't want to critical and can assure you i know how you feel, but for christs sake, do you honestly think your doing Marcus or any of the othe other lads, any help with comments like that?

All I'm trying to do is install a little self belief in the guy.

I don't know him, or you personally, and i respect your comments,and on this forum would never want to show you any disrespect with a crappy response to your post.

Basically, all I'm asking is you do the same, and if poss keep all your negitive posts to yourselve, you never know it just might help, and these lads need quite a bit of that mate.

And pulling their fingers out, specially the likes of STEWART, MURRAY, and CAREY, would be good........

If the service can be improved I'm sure the goals will follow. Unfortunately getting quality balls up to him seems a way off

There's a decent midfielder at Aldershot who's making quite an impression. Wonder if he's available?

Nice for them to have to read that mate,do you honestly think they don't give a f... about our club?I don't but wonder about some of the fans sometime

I don't give a poo about any player, or their precious egos, all I care about is them pulling their weight, and playing with pride. Those three are singled out, because they are senior pros, and have all singularly failed to play to their potential, or pull their bloody weight. Carey, and Murray have been poor since their return to the comfort zone, and Stewart, if what has been ALLEGEDLY said/done, has failed to er light up the Gate. The kids will learn NOWT from this sorta behaviour. And No, I don't think they give a fork...........

Quite frankly Stewart's signing and that of his overpaid sidekick Bridges offered us sod all which Leeeeeeeeeeeeroy, Brookerman, and Heffernan didnt already do offer. Selling Leeeeeeeeeeeroy was what has cost us dearly this season, as he made chances instead of bleating about it. Strange how Brooker hasnt been as good since- how the hell do him, or Gillespie feel, when all you lot do is eulogise an overpaid over the hill player???

And does being cynical about players make me any less of a fan than you??

No I don't think so, supporting this team for over twenty years, and this shower are quite frankly the worst I've seen in that time, I'll criticise if I see fit to do so. You and I would play with more pride than most of this lot.................

Archived