IGNORED

Women's Team

robins72

Ok so the mens team arent performing this season but how about going to Oaklands Park, Almondsbury and supporting the ladies?

They are in the 3rd round of the fa cup(which is 2 rounds further than the mens first team achieved)playing Reading.

I'm going to pop down who else is going to support the ladies?

They need OUR support!!!

Ok so the mens team arent performing this season but how about going to Woodlands Almondsbury and supporting the ladies?

They are in the 3rd round of the fa cup(which is 2 rounds further than the mens first team achieved)playing Reading.

They need OUR support!!!

Id rather watch pigs rolling in crud than watch womens football. Seen harder challenges in an under 11's games.

Funny thing about womens football is that most of them still try to kick the ball in mid-air... use your head love!

Id rather watch pigs rolling in crud than watch womens football. Seen harder challenges in an under 11's games.

Funny thing about womens football is that most of them still try to kick the ball in mid-air... use your head love!

Ha ha!! Brilliant!!

The ladies team got relegated last year from the premier and of the few clips ive seen of premier teams our team must be painstaking to watch!!

Ha ha!! Brilliant!!

The ladies team got relegated last year from the premier and of the few clips ive seen of premier teams our team must be painstaking to watch!!

Still they have reached the 3rd round of the fa cup and are doing well in their division. :whistle:

Ha ha!! Brilliant!!

I wouldn't say it's half as bad as watching the men play this season! The women are a committed group of players passionate about the club, unlike the vast majority of the men! Oh well plough your money into to watching those lackluster bunch of under acheivers down the gate your choice.

I wouldn't say it's half as bad as watching the men play this season! The women are a committed group of players passionate about the club, unlike the vast majority of the men! Oh well plough your money into to watching those lackluster bunch of under acheivers down the gate your choice.

Here here FaRmEr the womens team have shown how they can play as a team. Perhaps some of the first team players should go and watch and take a leaf out of their book. :angry:

Ok so the mens team arent performing this season but how about going to Oaklands Park, Almondsbury and supporting the ladies?

They need OUR support!!!

I'm only going if they open the East End at Oaklands Park.

They need OUR support!!!

I'm going - mainly to return the favour from Monday (& to apologise for certain things). :blush:

Difference is, I support City, I don't support that waste of resources AKA the womens team

Fair enough. I also support the club & to me that included the reserves, Womens team, U19, U17 & ability squads.

I'm not sure that the Womens team are considered a waste of resources. To the best of my understanding they get very little from the club, lack decent sponsorship & are desperate for attendances.

Do whatever you feel is right for you - freedom of choice is our greatest gift.

Some of the attitudes here are shocking, and are the same attitudes that mean that the women's first and reserve teams have age old training kit.

I was talking to Ruth Poulter and her Dad about it on Monday, and they were saying that their kit is age old. Just as she said it, Steve Phillips walked in wearing a brand new tracksuit. Its a joke, and something should be done.

If you don't want to watch women play football, then don't. Why whinge or criticise?

CiderHider is spot on. The women's team is a part of BCFC, and should have our support always.

I think the criticism is bitterness really. They get to wear the shirt, and represent BCFC, something the likes of Willsbridge Red will never get close to doing.

Some of the attitudes here are shocking, and are the same attitudes that mean that the women's first and reserve teams have age old training kit.

I was talking to Ruth Poulter and her Dad about it on Monday, and they were saying that their kit is age old. Just as she said it, Steve Phillips walked in wearing a brand new tracksuit. Its a joke, and something should be done.

If you don't want to watch women play football, then don't. Why whinge or criticise?

CiderHider is spot on. The women's team is a part of BCFC, and should have our support always.

I think the criticism is bitterness really. They get to wear the shirt, and represent BCFC, something the likes of Willsbridge Red will never get close to doing.

Well, they've certainly got my support. I shall be taking my 8 year-old daughter to watch them at Oaklands Park on Sunday and yelling, 'Come on you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!!!!'

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Really? My footballing ability or lack of isn't the issue. There is NO interest in womens football that comes close to justifying ANY money from the club.

Womens football is only of interest to a handfull of women and sad scarfers like you City Dan

Really? My footballing ability or lack of isn't the issue. There is NO interest in womens football that comes close to justifying ANY money from the club.

Womens football is only of interest to a handfull of women and sad scarfers like you City Dan

People are interested, clearly, otherwise there would be no funding. Several people on this thread alone have expressed an interest.

I don't really give a toss what you think about me either to be honest.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Several people - Wow we must be onto something here

Face facts, it's sunday league and a waste of money

Can't go in East End, but can fund this venture? Sums it up

Guest Cadburyheath Red

People are interested, clearly, otherwise there would be no funding. Several people on this thread alone have expressed an interest.

I don't really give a toss what you think about me either to be honest.

Ok then given the choice what woud you rather? Funding for the womens team in a loss making pointless competition. Or Money for Johnson to sighn the players to get us out of this mess.

Womens FA cup run or league 1 survival, I know what I would choose.

How many people have posted on this thread, its heardly the definitive demographic study on the subject, is it.

Your "summing up" of things sums nothing up either, its your opinion. My opinion is that money should be spent on the women's team, instead of crap like Severnside and the new badge.

Ok then given the choice what woud you rather? Funding for the womens team in a loss making pointless competition. Or Money for Johnson to sighn the players to get us out of this mess.

Womens FA cup run or league 1 survival, I know what I would choose.

And how are those examples cases of either/or?

I'm talking about some much needed new training kit for the women's team, and a better section section on the official website, not building a new stadium for them.

Guest harveythompson

As I said earlier does it really matter what they are be it women, the disabled, or cats or dogs, if they are playing for the team we all know and love what does it matter, we should just get behind them and give them our support.

:wub: Oh dolly, you are so wise. No seriosly i couldnt agree more with this, anyone representing City should get our full support.

What are you going on about mate??, they represent the City, so we should try and support them, it doesn't hurt anyone does it?

And by the way how you have the front to have a go at CityDan and call him a SCARFER is beyond belief, the next thing I see is you in your pic wearing a City shirt and complaining like a kid about wanting to go in the East End, bet yours is tied round your wrist !!!! :rofl2br:

Guest Cadburyheath Red

What are you going on about mate??, they represent the City, so we should try and support them, it doesn't hurt anyone does it?

And by the way how you have the front to have a go at CityDan and call him a SCARFER is beyond belief, the next thing I see is you in your pic wearing a City shirt and complaining like a kid about wanting to go in the East End, bet yours is tied round your wrist !!!! :rofl2br:

Oh dear, not a meat loaf loving meader are you?

Archived