IGNORED

Ad A Beer With.....

Dolman Block B

ex rovers centre half earlier Stuart Taylor. Nice bloke actually for one of them,but says watched nearly every game up the tump this season and they are nothing but rubbish.

The one thing that really annoys him is that if City have a goal scored against them, they flash it up on their screen, and all the inbreds break into raptures, even if their lot are 2 nil down.

Lads, fellow City fans, lets not drop as low as them,i couldnt give a monkeys f... if they signed Rooney next week, they are Bristol Rovers , the sad acts in our city,yet them come onto our forum and try their best to wind us up and take the pi..ss,but you will never be as sad as them.

Pure low lifes!!!!!

PS, for a noble, if ,as they will, come onto our forum, simply write "SADACT", see what happens.

Good luck.

:laugh: who bought the beer, bet it wasnt you

ex rovers centre half earlier Stuart Taylor. Nice bloke actually for one of them,but says watched nearly every game up the tump this season and they are nothing but rubbish.

The one thing that really annoys him is that if City have a goal scored against them, they flash it up on their screen, and all the inbreds break into raptures, even if their lot are 2 nil down.

Lads, fellow City fans, lets not drop as low as them,i couldnt give a monkeys f... if they signed Rooney next week, they are Bristol Rovers , the sad acts in our city,yet them come onto our forum and try their best to wind us up and take the pi..ss,but you will never be as sad as them.

Pure low lifes!!!!!

PS, for a noble, if ,as they will, come onto our forum, simply write "SADACT", see what happens.

Good luck.

Pure low lifes!!!!!

Good luck.

SADACT

Well funny enough........if the score for a gassers game is given at Ashton Gate..... or on Radio Wurzel and the gas are down by a goal or 100....... I love it!

So if that puts me into some kind of inbred, don't sink to their level gasser mentality then I guess I'm just that.... but not a gasser....... So judge me on my opinion on Tinnion.................... :dunno:

They live in the sewers I eard, and they practice black magic, not to mention the putting ladies underwear on goats..

Quality reply Mozo, put a smile on me face 4 a change. Nice one :laugh:

SAD ACTS, SAGGY SAD SAGS, SAGGY BUNCH OF SAD NO HOPERS, SAGHEAD VERMIN FROM THE WHORE FILLED RUGGER GROUND

Wonderful Mr Gow, should have been a poet mate. Nice one. :laugh:

Archived