IGNORED

Players Who Deteriorated Or Improved

22A

Moaners frequently list those players who do well for every team they play for except City, so to lighten the gloom on this forum, which players have done well at City but not elsewhere? To start the ball rolling;

John Atyeo played twice in the top div for Pompey and was released which is when City snapped him up.

Robert Fleck scored frequently for City when on loan here, but failed at Chelsea.

Andy Cole scored 20 goals in 30 appearances for City; has he done that well since leaving?

I don't think you will find that Fleck actually scored for City during his loan spell. His approach play was great and he was a good player but I'm pretty sure he didnt manage to find the net.

As for Andy Cole, Second top all time scorer in the premier league !

Andy Cole scored 20 goals in 30 appearances for City; has he done that well since leaving?

WHAT THE HELL ARE U ON HE WAS LIKE NEWCASTLES AND THE PREM TOP SCORER WHEN HE LEFT US THE NEXT SEASON OR 2 THEN GOT AN AMAZIN MOVE TO MAN U AND WAS PRETTY PRELIFIC, WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH THEM!!!! NOW AT MAN C AND STILL SCORING!, MATE WHAT ARE YOU ON?????? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus never hurd a more stupid statement!!!!

WHAT THE HELL ARE U ON HE WAS LIKE NEWCASTLES AND THE PREM TOP SCORER WHEN HE LEFT US THE NEXT SEASON OR 2 THEN GOT AN AMAZIN MOVE TO MAN U AND WAS PRETTY PRELIFIC, WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH THEM!!!! NOW AT MAN C AND STILL SCORING!, MATE WHAT ARE YOU ON?????? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus never hurd a more stupid statement!!!!

Stop shouting and learn to spell! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

And yep, it was against Swindon in a 3-0 loss. Conclusion, we both went down.

Robert Fleck is a Norwich hero though. They were a stable top flight club back then.

I remember that game well even though I was quite young. Didn't expect to win 3-0 but Fleck was superb that night. I remember Matt Bryant scoring a header from about 20 yards out. Genius. I believe Bent scored the first though I might be wrong.

Ade Akinbiyi - supposed Premiershi striker, failed big time in that department, Championship player now but i spose he ain't done that bad.

Isn't he top mof the Championship in scoring??

I've not heard of him since, anyone know where he is now? I imagine he's plodding around in non-league somewhere. ;)

Isn't he the one at Tamworth

Guest The Codfather 0312

Shaun Goater, Jim Brennen, Matty Hill, Heffs, Wayne Allison. They are just a few off the top of my head and i'm sure there is many more.

Shaun Goater, Jim Brennen, Matty Hill, Heffs, Wayne Allison. They are just a few off the top of my head and i'm sure there is many more.

Unless you were being particularly sarcastic (which I don't think you're that well known for) all of those have done well away from Ashton Gate!

I remember that game well even though I was quite young. Didn't expect to win 3-0 but Fleck was superb that night. I remember Matt Bryant scoring a header from about 20 yards out. Genius. I believe Bent scored the first though I might be wrong.

and it pi55ed down with rain if i remeber rightly. Mind you, doesnt it always rain when we play at swindle....hate that place!

Archived