IGNORED

Bas Savage

Moth Eaten Pillow

u lot are pathetic youve seen one game for christ sake and he was certainly no worse than everyones precious stewert give the poor guy a chance for christ sake!

I gave Spaz a chance at Donny away.

Were you there? I was, so it wasn't my first viewing of his silky-skills.

If you were, you'll know that the moment he fell over he announced his ability to all.

If it wasn't so funny I'd be concerned, Marvin Harriot could well be losing the tag of 'worst ever player'

He has only made two appearances so far and from what i saw last night he was more effective than Stewart, who in my opinion was awful. Savage is the type of player we need if we are going to get out of this relegation scrap.

Confirmation please that this person is being sarcastic? I've left my sarcasm detection tool at home!

Sorry, but how can you say Stewart was awful? He played really well last night, along with the rest of the team. Probably one of the better Stewart games I have seen!

he did well in my book. hes got a bit of pace he did look a bit clumsy at time brooker was the same when he joined remember. he caused bradford problems just cos of his size alone they didnt know what to do with him. give him a chance.

Noble i thought played really well he does what skuse does but he actually puts his foot in.

Bring back two-footed tommy

Confirmation please that this person is being sarcastic? I've left my sarcasm detection tool at home!

Sorry, but how can you say Stewart was awful? He played really well last night, along with the rest of the team. Probably one of the better Stewart games I have seen!

What did Stewart do?? He is too slow, has showed no great skill and doesn't link up well with Brooker. If he was any other player he would have been out the club by now

As far as i know, Savage could be an awful player, but yesterday he did as well as can be expected. He didn't lose the ball any more than any other player and was involved in good moves.

Do people on here who call themselves football fans really need me to explain that there are different 'types' of striker.

Savage isn't picked for lightening pace,Stewart isn't picked for his aerial threat, Bridges isn't picked for his physical presence.

You may prefer one to the other but thatisn't how you pick a side.

Most of our play ended in crosses. If anyone had a chance of scoring last night it was Savage.

It's not bloody rocket science people.

2 matches actually or do you little girls know only of home games?

At least Stewart can control a ball. Do you know what that means?

O get a life. Back to the patetic little comments to fellow fans who support the team the way they should. Giving them a bit of support. Savage gave us a bit of height and didnt do anything better or worse than stewert. The fact is i may b younger than you but you act like a pathetic little boy. get a life and realise kids and believe it or not girls can talk some sense! well most people can talk more sense than you. it aint exactly difficult if your going to come up with stupid immature comments like that.

As far as i know, Savage could be an awful player, but yesterday he did as well as can be expected. He didn't lose the ball any more than any other player and was involved in good moves.

Do people on here who call themselves football fans really need me to explain that there are different 'types' of striker.

Savage isn't picked for lightening pace,Stewart isn't picked for his aerial threat, Bridges isn't picked for his physical presence.

You may prefer one to the other but thatisn't how you pick a side.

Most of our play ended in crosses. If anyone had a chance of scoring last night it was Savage.

It's not bloody rocket science people.

Then surely you should get the midfield and wide men to play to feet more, to smaller and quicker players. Then to wack the ball over to a lankey bloke who cant head a ball

Then surely you should get the midfield and wide men to play to feet more, to smaller and quicker players. Then to wack the ball over to a lankey bloke who cant head a ball

We got the ball to feet a number of times in and around the box but looked less dangerous than when we crossed it in. Cotterill impressed with the amount of times he played the easy cut back or simple ball to a player on the edge of the mixer. I haven't seen enough of Savage to judge his heading ability, but he wasn't woeful.

Comparing his to Bridges is pointless though, because they perform a different role. Some people don't understand that.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I am sorry but if this what we have to come in signings we are in trouble this guy could not get a game for Forest Green Rovers,and we sent Gillespie and Bridges away on loans when we needed them last night,I am starting to worry about Johnson now

Archived