IGNORED

Forum Awards 2005

Lordofthebling

Good luch to Mr Bling. But I see no reason why the good Doctor shouldn't run his own alternative awards. I'm sure he can come up with some insightful and interesting categories.

I always thought MR Bling was one of the best posters on here, and Dr F is not bad either! :D

(Fingers crossed that should do it)!!! :wub:;)

Guest DrFaustus

Good luch to Mr Bling. But I see no reason why the good Doctor shouldn't run his own alternative awards. I'm sure he can come up with some insightful and interesting categories.

Sir, you have just given me inspiration. Watch this space. :rolleyes:

I always thought MR Bling was one of the best posters on here, and Dr F is not bad either! :D

(Fingers crossed that should do it)!!! :wub:;)

Madam, the snapshots of me and the goats on the nuddy beach in Skopelos will be winging their way by carrier tortoise. What was that sample you wanted by the way?

Bloody scandal! :crying:

ha ha! Loser!! :dance:

I would also like to publicly thank Madger for offering me this opportunity and RedM for her kind words...

Second of all, and due to popular demand - I would also like to publicly offer an opportunity to DrF inviting him for a commentary/feedback on this years awards and results - to be published on results day!

(Basically that means I do the admin and Dr F gets the laughs... :crying: )

Forum Awards - Coming Soon....

Guest DrFaustus

I would also like to publicly thank Madger for offering me this opportunity and RedM for her kind words...

Second of all, and due to popular demand - I would also like to publicly offer an opportunity to DrF inviting him for a commentary/feedback on this years awards and results - to be published on results day!

Sorted Bling Boy.

On our forum they have Turd of the Year as one of the categories. I try to win every year, but get edged out by the texttoss brigade. Any chance of such an award on here?

All the best. :)

Based on the last few months, there may well be some new categories for this year's forum awards:

Chief Rumour Monger, Person That Knows the Least About Football, Chief Surrender Monkey, Poster Closest to Topping Themselves, Biggest Whinger, Most Prolific Liar, Most Negative Poster, The 'Let's Get A New Manager Every Month' Award, Rudest Poster, Thickest Poster .....

Good luck to Madger if he can be bothered to run the awards this year, but this forum has become a profoundly depressing place recently. Full of sniping, back-biting and personal insults, and (with certain honourable exceptions) largely devoid of thoughful comment, intelligence and humour.

And not forgetting the category:-

Most bitter poster since Sir Brian has gone !!

:doh:

Bling,

Any chance you could come up with a scheme to vote for more than one person in certain categories? There is no way I can decide on one name when it comes to the awards for forum retards.

Ta,

KNR

Archived