IGNORED

Forum Awards 2005

Lordofthebling

Guest WillsbridgeRed

He is after your title Wills...

Have you heard the news Wills - agent Harry has returned to Pompey, MISSION ACOMPLISHED!

Now that's funny !!

Secret agent man, he's a secret agent man! :Music10:

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ I wish nothing but misfortune on the man

He's only interested in 1 thing, himself. He'll be off from pompey as soon as he can buy Bournemouth

We haven't seen Edson on here for ages.Maybe he doesn't support City anymore now that Tinnion has left the club.

Really - I thought he supported them before Tinnion was there, so why wouldn't he now???

Anyway - forum awards, what a good idea, now I can think of lots of negative awards but not many positive, I wonder why that might be!????

I'm not suggesting anything but...did anyone actually see Edson and Tinnion in the same room together. :w00t:

I did...

I was disapointed with the measly amount the News of the World offered - said they had some Marine video instead that was more `family viewing`

The Sun and Mirror wouldn`t touch it and even threatened to report ME for having such material

so i will have to make do with www.edsonandtins.com

Disclaimer -- The contents of this website are banned in 39 states of the US and most other countries throughout the world.

Based on the last few months, there may well be some new categories for this year's forum awards:

Chief Rumour Monger, Person That Knows the Least About Football, Chief Surrender Monkey, Poster Closest to Topping Themselves, Biggest Whinger, Most Prolific Liar, Most Negative Poster, The 'Let's Get A New Manager Every Month' Award, Rudest Poster, Thickest Poster .....

Good luck to Madger if he can be bothered to run the awards this year, but this forum has become a profoundly depressing place recently. Full of sniping, back-biting and personal insults, and (with certain honourable exceptions) largely devoid of thoughful comment, intelligence and humour.

Based on the last few months, there may well be some new categories for this year's forum awards:

Chief Rumour Monger, Person That Knows the Least About Football, Chief Surrender Monkey, Poster Closest to Topping Themselves, Biggest Whinger, Most Prolific Liar, Most Negative Poster, The 'Let's Get A New Manager Every Month' Award, Rudest Poster, Thickest Poster .....

Good luck to Madger if he can be bothered to run the awards this year, but this forum has become a profoundly depressing place recently. Full of sniping, back-biting and personal insults, and (with certain honourable exceptions) largely devoid of thoughful comment, intelligence and humour.

May I also suggest the 'City Til I Die' award for the forum member who made the most convincing claims to be the club's biggest fan, then announced the couldn't be bothered to go to the next game when the team started losing? I'm sure a quick trawl through the posts will pick out plenty of contenders.

Guest DrFaustus

this forum has become a profoundly depressing place recently. Full of sniping, back-biting and personal insults

Typical of you Dave. Full of hatred, invective, personal abuse and malice.

Err...hang on :blink:

Is it time to do this again?!

Madger?!?! :w00t:

I think Madger is limited on his net access at the moment so won't be doing them though he has been active on TFF (A forum where civil debate takes place)so maybe he will :dunno:

I think DaveL summed up my thoughts on it anyway.

Right, time to go back in hibernation

Guest DrFaustus

I think Madger is limited on his net access at the moment so won't be doing them though he has been active on TFF (A forum where civil debate takes place)so maybe he will :dunno:

I think DaveL summed up my thoughts on it anyway.

Right, time to go back in hibernation

Give me the categories, I'll do it for you. Voters can send their votes by pm or post them on a thread. The only potential stumbling block would be my tendency to get banned from this site. Your gorgeous and very manly moderators have avoided imposing such bans for some while, for that I send them my love and regular cash payments.

Give me the categories, I'll do it for you. Voters can send their votes by pm or post them on a thread. The only potential stumbling block would be my tendency to get banned from this site. Your gorgeous and very manly moderators have avoided imposing such bans for some while, for that I send them my love and regular cash payments.

:w00t: A sadsag conducting the awards for a City Forum?

cheddar cheese and sultanas!

If Madger is unable/unwilling to do it, then I don't mind...

Will send him a Pm.

How about a " most threads started on the same subject" award?

though award doesnt seem the right word somehow.

As for this forum being a desperate place at the moment...well thats true but my glass is half full and will remain that way

Also Faustus to run awards if any....fitting really as he posts as much as any city fan on here :ph34r:

you reds!

:me?: supporting not undermining.

• Admin

Excellent suggestions and ones that I could shoe-horn one particular poster into most of.

For the record, I have accepted LotB's kind offer to take over the mantle of running the Forum Awards and would like to publically wish him good luck in running them.

Ian

Guest DrFaustus

Excellent suggestions and ones that I could shoe-horn one particular poster into most of.

For the record, I have accepted LotB's kind offer to take over the mantle of running the Forum Awards and would like to publically wish him good luck in running them.

Ian

Bloody scandal! :crying:

Archived