IGNORED

Why Is Their Always A Victim?

bh red

Just wondering why is it that some "fans" are not happy unless they have someone too Boo?

some people it's Bradley Orr, others Louis Carey.

someone said to me after bradford, Carey always has been a muppet, I replied that was his 400th game for the club.........response...........399 to many?

when someone they don't like leaves............say Lee Peacock..........why then it is a case of......oh who am I going to boo now? then they just pick on some one else.

why can't people just support the TEAM when they are at the ground and not spend most their time blaming certain players regardless of how well they are playing?

are some people just stupid?

Just wondering why is it that some "fans" are not happy unless they have someone too Boo?

someone said to me after bradford, Carey always has been a muppet, I replied that was his 400th game for the club.........response...........399 to many?

when someone they don't like leaves............say Lee Peacock..........why then it is a case of......oh who am I going to boo now? then they just pick on some one else.

why can't people just support the TEAM when they are at the ground and not spend most their time blaming certain players regardless of how well they are playing?

I think I maybe stupid.......... but only for replying to this post :doh:

Hey get of my stupid back.......... stupid :)

Guest ashtonyate

Carey is not the player he was a few year ago, no one should boo him i expect he try his best but may be his best is not good enough.It was silly to get him back he was in a league we were trying to get too and could not hold his place going up a division can find players out as Murry found out.

The worst bit is that once these people make their mind up about a player there is absolutely nothing a player can do to make them change their minds. For example if Bas Savage (who I don't particularly rate myself) scores a hat-trick on Saturday I would be happy for the bloke and pleased for the team whereas some people would have to make a comment along the lines of "I could have scored a hat-trick against them" when the truth is they wouldn't last 10 minutes in a game of Professional Football without an ambulance needing to be called.

Take Orr on Tuesday. His left winger never went past him ONCE - good defending from a full back surely. But no, all you hear about is the few mis-placed passes.

To be fair I thought Carey had a good game on Tue; his OG was a fluke. People will always slag players off who do not consistently perform to a good standard, or who appear to not try. I do it, every one around me does it. I don't think it helps, just gets rid of the frustration of seeing potentially good players not playing on top of their game. The crowd has been alot more responsive of late and I think it has helped the players relax, more of the same on sat and 3 points will be ours.

City fans always have to have a player they

give stick to.It's not necessarily the same one

but once we start to dislike someone they

can't do anything right.Not a great suprise

when you have abuse shouted at you it's

no wonder you lose your confidence.

Archived