IGNORED

Highlights

Bcfc3660

I have to say that I wish I hadn't seen Cott's goal on the TV. In my head it was (and perhaps will be again) a real George Best effort with at least 6 Huddersfield players trailing in his wake, tremendous footwork and a drilled finished.

In reality there were maybe only :whistle: 3 defenders one nice little jink and a nicely placed finish. It also lacked the real finishing quality of me shouting "for ##### sake where are you going Dave?" just before he turned inside and headed towards goal. :blush::blush::blush: .

This will now become my siggie to remind me to keep my dumb mouth shut in future!!

I have to say that I wish I hadn't seen Cott's goal on the TV. In my head it was (and perhaps will be again) a real George Best effort with at least 6 Huddersfield players trailing in his wake, tremendous footwork and a drilled finished.

In reality there were maybe only :whistle: 3 defenders one nice little jink and a nicely placed finish. It also lacked the real finishing quality of me shouting "for ##### sake where are you going Dave?" just before he turned inside and headed towards goal. :blush::blush::blush: .

This will now become my siggie to remind me to keep my dumb mouth shut in future!!

Did a similar thing at Stoke when we wore that god-awful green and purple shirt a few seasons ago. Tinnion tried a looping effort from about 40 yards, me and my brother both shouted in disbelief at him, then it sailed into the back of the net! :blush:

I've seen the goal twice now on TV and its a truly spectacular effort,but Jackson was right to slate his defence.They went completely awol and I bet Cotterill couldn't believe it when he found himself with only the 'keeper to beat.

Thats not to take anything anything away from the quality finish - top class.

Archived