IGNORED

Caption Contest

Dollymarie

Saw this on the main site, and I thought as things are looking a bit more positive we could have a guess as to what Murray is thinking in this picture.

IPB Image

I was thinking he had his mini radio in his ear and was thinking

"whats this Radio Bristol are reporting we're winning 2 nil?"

Saw this on the main site, and I thought as things are looking a bit more positive we could have a guess as to what Murray is thinking in this picture.

IPB Image

wow!! did i just score?

IPB Image

That'll show Cotterill, the Welsh git Let's see him try and score one like that! My position, my ar$e.

IPB Image

"The gaffer did say left wing didn't he? Now do I have to use my left foot as well???"

IPB Image

"what was that?? i swear i just heard the crowd sing drink up the zider....nahhhhh......couldnt have been ...anyways there all mutes..silly me hearing things again"

IPB Image

"What's that gaffer? Get to the byline and whip in cross? Don't run into the middle, but it's a trademark of mine now!"

IPB Image

"What's that Dolly? You really, really, really wuv me lots and lots and oodles and oodles?" :wub::wub::wub:

IPB Image

"Where's the bolt from my neck gone"?

Guest Legend City Man

Perhaps he's got a secret earpeice and Jed Pitman is giving him instructions from the stands.. "NOW SCOTT RUN TO THE LEFT 10 YARDS AND YOU'L BE IN SHOT FOR THURSDAY NIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS SHOW"

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

IPB Image

i wonder if i'll ever score with me left again?

Archived