IGNORED

Banned?

E Block

my mate bh_red got a week ban for going off on one at ashtonyate, then on his 3rd day back got banned again for ranting at ashtonyate and also having a pop at some gashead who was having a pop, he is curently serving a ban until the end of the year!

he's a moody bloke at times!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I havn't been banned.........ever

been modded

Anyone that takes posts on a forum seriously enough to get offended is a sad waste of time

I miss FTR GBRdA or whatever his name was

And FCR??? Two of them with F I'm sure

There's others, although time has dulled my already dim memory

my mate bh_red got a week ban for going off on one at ashtonyate, then on his 3rd day back got banned again for ranting at ashtonyate and also having a pop at some gashead who was having a pop, he is curently serving a ban until the end of the year!

Mate i have been so tempted to have a rant at Ashtonyate myself. But would rather do it in person and not hide behind a name. Why should i be banned becuss of him. :@ :@ :@ :@

Guest DrFaustus

Various bans mostly for daft language. Thankfully (or unfortunately :)), Mr Adam explained the consequences to me of implying that certain fish fiddlers might not have married parents, may result in further action.

Love you all.

Guest ashtonyate

For what he posted to me he should have got banned also he email me with not very nice remarks.Some times you may not agree with someone post thats life its no good getting offencive about it or you will end up like Subbers site with swearing the norm.

For what he posted to me he should have got banned also he email me with not very nice remarks.Some times you may not agree with someone post thats life its no good getting offencive about it or you will end up like Subbers site with swearing the norm.

Its called, don't go on there if your offended, after all it does warn you about strong language :laugh:

And offensive is the correct spelling incidentally.

Guest ashtonyate

Its called, don't go on there if your offended, after all it does warn you about strong language :laugh:

Sorry I don't understand your post?

Guest ashtonyate

Don't go on there if your offended do you mean on this site or Subbers and there is no need for bad language and its good that this site will not allow it With Ladies and kids on it

Guest DrFaustus

Don't go on there if your offended do you mean on this site or Subbers and there is no need for bad language and its good that this site will not allow it With Ladies and kids on it

And goats.

then sodding stay on here then :doh:

the sign up description for the sub is enough to suggest to all ages on what your going to get

and at that point if you don't like swearing you don't sign up, that's why it is set to a sign up

to view forum.

subbers do their thing and otib do theirs, end of :angry:

pottle, kettle, black.

Mate i have been so tempted to have a rant at Ashtonyate myself. But would rather do it in person and not hide behind a name. Why should i be banned becuss of him. :@ :@ :@ :@

bh_red is just an emotial person who has anger management issues when it comes to city, this forum and the negativity.........in all honesty I think it would be for the best they never met!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

don't worry AshtonYate, OTIB wont ever get like the subbers forum

I mean, there IS no such thing as the "subbers" forum, and I can't see this one dissapearing.

Guest ashtonyate

then sodding stay on here then :doh:

the sign up description for the sub is enough to suggest to all ages on what your going to get

and at that point if you don't like swearing you don't sign up, that's why it is set to a sign up

to view forum.

subbers do their thing and otib do theirs, end of :angry:

I signed up once went had a look and never bother since if you want to have that kind of site thats ok, but not for me keep it civilised take the other person post read it but if you don't agree say so.

Its like the Academy at 200k its affordable at over 600k its not now thats my view what ever you say or do I will never change my mind on that, people just must except it not get to a state of insults.

Guest ashtonyate

but it wasn't your view, it has only become your view when presented with the facts.

You may think that bu,t at 200k it must still produce better than its done in the past.

I've been using this forum and it's predecessors for nearly five years. In that time I've had six posts deleted but haven't been banned....yet!

The Yellow Subbers site have banned a total of one person and that was for legal reasons.

Guest DrFaustus

I've been using this forum and it's predecessors for nearly five years. In that time I've had six posts deleted but haven't been banned....yet!

The Yellow Subbers site have banned a total of one person and that was for legal reasons.

There's time yet 22A :)

There seems to be a clamour for the fish fiddler to be banned also.

Guest PapaLazarou

##### off you #####

Archived