IGNORED

World Cup

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Guest cidersam

I'm going, applying for tickets , doubt will get any for england games though but also hoping to get to a few others including australia to support Luke Wilkshire (if he gets called up of course)

I can't see me applying for a ticket, just watch England in the pub. Should be quality! The whole Nation will be up for it with the flags going and all that. The World Cup manages to bring the whole nation together :englandsmile4wf: and normally break the whole Nations heart together as well :( Still it's quality while it lasts!

My mate travelled to Azaibijan(sp) so he would get extra points to his name in the hope of getting a ticket and he can't. The game nearly got called off too! :w00t:

Who's going to miss the penalty then people? :pinch:

We got a chance of winning it this time!? :dunno:

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I'm going to Germany with Cider Army On Tour and PhatWill. We're all in the official Englandfans club so should get tickets nfor at least the knockout stages. Don't help though that the group games are all in the smallest stadia in Europe

Well we are going to drive all the way approx 700 miles to frankfurt

No tickets yet,hopefully being in the Englands supporters club

will get us some

Failing that I think there will be plenty of cheap tickets in Germany

I have heard that the Swedes have sent back corporate hospitality tickets

Population of T & T is 1,000,000 million

and Paraguay 7,000,000 million

population of England is 44,000,000 million

Guest BCTIDBolts

An army of 100,000 heading for Germany,sounds frightening

Yeh 'army'. I'm dreading the probable trouble some of the so called England fans our going to cause.

Otherwise can't wait for it to start :englandsmile4wf:

Guest leepeacock's50phead

Yeh 'army'. I'm dreading the probable trouble some of the so called England fans our going to cause.

Otherwise can't wait for it to start :englandsmile4wf:

On the subject of trouble, It would seem the real trouble will involve Germany and Poland who are in the same group!!

anyone read the story the other week of 2 bus loads of Polish hooligans, bouncers and general lunatics driving to Germany for a 100 man brawl in the middle of nowhere?

No tickets yet, trying through the Englandfans club but I'm not holding out my hope due to our pathetically small allocations. Tried through Fifa for a TST ticket, tried again in this current sales phase. Another City fan I'm travelling over with got a TST ticket for every England match up to and including final. If England get knocked out he then follows whoever knocked England out. Lucky b******!!!

What surprised me was to learn the competing nations will receive only 8% of the tickets each, leaving 84% for neutrals. :@ How many neutrals will turn up for Paraguay v Trinidad? If any competing nation does not sell all it's tickets for any match, those tickets will be made available to the other nation. If the ground hoolds 50,000, we'll have just 4,000 tickets. Surely it would be more appropriate for the competing nations to have at least 20% each, 10,000 and that would leave FIFA with 30,000 tickets to sell to neutrals (or pass on to touts in return for a back hander)!

My employer has a Head Office in Stutgart where one of the quarter finals is being played. As England don't play a 1st round game there, hopefully they visit Stutgart en route to the semis. With all those tickets available to neutrals we have notified head Office, some of us would like a liaison visit complete with sociall activities in late June please.

I'm probably going to drive to 780 miles to Berlin with mate(s), no chance of getting a ticket so am just going to soak up the atmosphere. Only 2 problems at the moment are will i be able to afford it, and i don't actually have a car :laugh::doh:, hoping to sort that one out soon though.

Archived