IGNORED

Orr - On The Main Site

Robbored

Guest Ronmeister

When Bradley says " I think everyone knows their job.When I get the ball Steve Brooker and Alex Russell know what I'm going to do" I though "so do the fans"........ :rofl2br:

Yeah I saw that, and the only thing I could think was "Shame Marcus Stewart doesn't..."

When Bradley says " I think everyone knows their job.When I get the ball Steve Brooker and Alex Russell know what I'm going to do" I though "so do the fans"........ :rofl2br:

Swine....you beat me to it :laugh::laugh: and i would like to hear what Brooks thinks Bradley is likely to do with the ball :dance::dance:

seriously though...knock em dead Bradley and make me eat my words :englandsmile4wf: just keep it short and simple :pray::pray::pray:

Yes.

I was going to suggest a new game called spot the pass, whereby BO (Unfortunate Initials!!) would be picture attempting one of his "raking 50 yards Beckhamesque" crossfield PUNTS.

Clearly, it won't go to the intended recipient......never does, but that still leaves the rest of the opposition to choose from :rofl2br:

On another note..........13 games and they NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO :o

*Taps nose*

£1 million to Everton ;)

Don't tap it mate, punch it.

More like £1 to Eversholt :angry:

Guest citygal17

Cynical? when was the last time you saw Orr manage to get the ball to a teamate? .... :rofl2br:

The last time he did it was on sat when he got it to brooker for him to give to cotterill and thats when cotterill scored his goal.... so there :D :Cheeky3:

Archived