IGNORED

New Players

Guest mtraveller

Guest mtraveller

what a good result today. i think we need to sign noble in january he has made all the diference since he has been with us. in the last two matches he and russell have looked very solid. i think gary will sign his son and also jevons from yeovil i also feel he will look at another centre back add these 3 players to what we had at port vale today and we will soon be climbing this league.

Noble comes from a good pedigree of academy's.He was a trainee at Arsenal and West Ham and was coached at a high level.He's now showing that with his classy performances for City.

I'm sure Johnson will be desperate to sign him in January, but how he ended up at Boston, I don't know.

Guest shantrb

Noble comes from a good pedigree of academy's.He was a trainee at Arsenal and West Ham and was coached at a high level.He's now showing that with his classy performances for City.

I'm sure Johnson will be desperate to sign him in January, but how he ended up at Boston, I don't know.

I signed him on Championship Manager and he now plays for England. If this isn't incontrevertible evidence I don't know what is. And if it isn't then my understanding of the word incontrevertible must also be cast into doubt.

Yeh hopefully the deal is agreed, because the way he is playing he might have some championship clubs after him. Thought he was outstanding today great vision and can hit a superb pass with right or left, even stuck a few cruyff turns in at the end.

I signed him on Championship Manager and he now plays for England. If this isn't incontrevertible evidence I don't know what is.

I once had Marvin Harriot playing for England in Champ Manager, if that isn't incontrevertible evidence that computer games are devoid of reality I don't know what is..

Guest Wurzel of Oz

Really adds some what I call 'quality bite' He's not just an ankle hacker, he can win the ball and then use it. I knows what I likes and I likes what I see ...

Sam :city:

Archived