IGNORED

Yeovil & City

Guest wilts green

Guest wilts green

Blimey, just read some really nasty comments from you guys on this Forum! don't understand this as last year we wallopped Rovers and you all thought we were the bees knees. One thing you guys must realise is that Johnson was a God down here, and it really has hurt everyone that he upped and left, what makes it worse, is that he has gone to another local club, had it been London or the Midlands, there would have been no animosity. Its just we get it rammed down our throats week in and week out by the media. Think about it, its like your neighbour nicking your wife, but living next door and looking over your fence! Comments about us being non-league and being a small town club are unbelievably arrogant, and I have to say it was exactly what we got from Rovers fans two years ago, and history has taught them a lesson or two. I have been to AG many times as a City supporter. I am not happy with Johnson its fair to say, he has ######it on us, and to keep being told what we all know, that City is a bigger club by him of all people is unpleasant. Still Wednesday, Forest,Leeds,Barnsley etc are all big clubs, and Wigan are not. Its nothing to do with what a club has done, but what it IS doing. Have a little respect for your West Country cousins, as I have learnt many times over the years, when you don't respect another team it often bites you on the ar*e. You may well come down to HP and thrash us, you probably will, but if you don't, then its egg on face time. Good luck, lets hope the Wes Country can still boast more than one team in L1 next season. :)

Blimey, just read some really nasty comments from you guys on this Forum! don't understand this as last year we wallopped Rovers and you all thought we were the bees knees. One thing you guys must realise is that Johnson was a God down here, and it really has hurt everyone that he upped and left, what makes it worse, is that he has gone to another local club, had it been London or the Midlands, there would have been no animosity. Its just we get it rammed down our throats week in and week out by the media. Think about it, its like your neighbour nicking your wife, but living next door and looking over your fence! Comments about us being non-league and being a small town club are unbelievably arrogant, and I have to say it was exactly what we got from Rovers fans two years ago, and history has taught them a lesson or two. I have been to AG many times as a City supporter. I am not happy with Johnson its fair to say, he has ######it on us, and to keep being told what we all know, that City is a bigger club by him of all people is unpleasant. Still Wednesday, Forest,Leeds,Barnsley etc are all big clubs, and Wigan are not. Its nothing to do with what a club has done, but what it IS doing. Have a little respect for your West Country cousins, as I have learnt many times over the years, when you don't respect another team it often bites you on the ar*e. You may well come down to HP and thrash us, you probably will, but if you don't, then its egg on face time. Good luck, lets hope the Wes Country can still boast more than one team in L1 next season. :)

Got no problem with Yeovil. Can't understand the arguments etc. Seem rather pathetic from both sides. I don't mind the bloke on the radio going on about Yeovil being higher than City. It's something for Yeovil to be proud of and we are ashamed of. We should be doing better etc.

Guest Ronmeister

Luckily Willsbridge Red's views are not those of otib. :)

I think a lot of City fans have always had a soft spot for Yeovil, apart from the two games

this season i hope they do well.

It only takes a few idiots from both sets of fans to start bad feeling between us.

I hope there is some good old banter between us but no nasty threats etc.

Ron i think that your continous putting down of willsbridge is below the belt.

You are always having a dig, so please stop the personal insults eh?

I don't know Willsbridge, but most of what he says is spot on and usually banter,

ok sometimes there is a hook, a line and a sinker, but i guess you have the choice

not to take the bait.

I don't like Yeovil. The town, the club, anything to be honest. Their shopping centre is trash can crap, only decent thing is Weatherspoons, but they pop up everywhere. Even that pub isn't a pub, a cheapy restaurant for OAP's and grand kids.

As far as I'm concerned Yeovil is the enemy and must be Hung by a rope.

Cousins? Don't insult me.

I don't know Willsbridge, but most of what he says is spot on and usually banter,

ok sometimes there is a hook, a line and a sinker, but i guess you have the choice

not to take the bait.

Willsbridge is a she.....thats probably why Ronnie has a problem with her.He's only 14.

As for the Yeovil/City situation. For many years I have always looked out for Yeovil's results and I like many City fans have a bit of a soft spot for them.Thats not meant to be patronising but with them being another West Country I like to see them doing well - except when they play City of course.

Guest Ronmeister

not to take the bait.

Taste of his own medicene :me?:

It's only friendly banter, you know. :rolleyes:

Ok I'll stop now :pinch:

He winds up the Yeovil fans, we get a bad reputation. It's not me you should be having a go at.

I for sure have no "issues" with Yeovil (family has several Glovers). I certainly root for them to win all their games except when they play us.

I said when you guys were promoted I hoped we finished first and you second. I like that we might have a friendly rivalry, we could use one of those. :)

I'd say, most City fans don't have a problem with Yeovil to be honest, Rovers seem to though, but thats another matter...

At all clubs you'll find fans who don't like a certain Club, I suspect every club in the league is disliked by at least one fan from each club. Some Clubs more than others i.e Man USA

I would want Yeovil to stay up, just like I wanted Cheltenham to stay up. It's good for the West if theres as many teams as high up as possible. Having said that, I can't really see me cheering Rovers on any time soon. :laugh:

The team I don't like is Wigan, they appittamise everything thats wrong with football, in my opinion!! :@

I think its fair to say that it is the Yeovil fans that should show a little respect , instead of thier fans on this site slagging us off and the bloke on the Radio always slatting Rovers last year and City this season. If it was a gas head slagging off City Twenty would ask him to talk about his own team. but its one rule for the Bristol clubs and one rule for Yeovil.

I don't like Yeovil never had, I can't stand all the boll0cks about yeovil and the FA cup it really gets on my nerves.

By the way you are a small club and a small Town you may well thrash us I won't have egg on my face thats football, but I still won't like Yeovil.

Sorry, you're just another one of the 91 clubs that aren't City, as far as I'm concerned. You're down there with the likes of Wycombe, Torquay and Swindon - just other clubs that we have to play sometimes. I don't dislike you as I do the Gas, Cardiff and Stoke. You don't have any history with us. It makes no difference to me where you finish.

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::city:

I don't like Yeovil. The town, the club, anything to be honest. Their shopping centre is trash can crap, only decent thing is Weatherspoons, but they pop up everywhere. Even that pub isn't a pub, a cheapy restaurant for OAP's and grand kids.

As far as I'm concerned Yeovil is the enemy and must be Hung by a rope.

Cousins? Don't insult me.

but you don't live there ,and for there size i say fair play i bet they don't like bristol ,lets be honest we live in a crack D.en surrounded by muggers and gunmen ,oh how our city is great ,get alife dude

Never had any problems with Yeovil fans. At the mil stadium for the LDV there was a YTFC fan with his Yeovil shirt on supporting City, no problem with that. On New Years eve I hope we stuff them, and if in the long run we get out of trouble at their expense then so be it............but hate or dislike them?? No, not at all.

Guest alex1089

I don't give a damn about Yeovil mate, just a few of your dick heads have come on here slagging us off and thinking there bigger than they really are. That's why them comments have cropped up.

Archived