IGNORED

Whos Going In January

Guest BENGLOSBCFC

Oh, do we have to be so negative?!? Why talk about people going - why not people staying, and the new people coming in?!

It's Christmas time, you know, mistletoe and wine, there are children singing christian rhyme, logs, gifts, etc. A time of peace, love and goodwill among all men - even Clayton Fortune!

Plus, we've just got six points from two matches...

Why talk about people going - why not people staying, and the new people coming in?!

Because, quite simply, in order for people to come in, people will have to go out. Look at the finances.

I would imagine that Stewart, Bridges, Phillips, Brooker, Gillespie, the two Smiths and Wilkshire would be the most likely to be leaving. My guess is that at least three of those won't be here come the end of January.

Because, quite simply, in order for people to come in, people will have to go out. Look at the finances.

I would imagine that Stewart, Bridges, Phillips, Brooker, Gillespie, the two Smiths and Wilkshire would be the most likely to be leaving. My guess is that at least three of those won't be here come the end of January.

Sarcasm, and a sense of wanting to talk about positives rather than negatives, drove me to write that. I'm not completely unaware of the club's perillous financial situation.

Besides, I know Wilkshire et al, are going to go at some point, but we don't have to talk about it. If we stick our fingers in our ears and think positive thoughts, it might not happen!

Well you obviously know, so why don't you tell us?

Divide 6 by 3 and you'll be closer to how much Bridges is on.

In my opinion Bridges will DEFINETLY be gone in January, they're trying to sort out a deal to take him to Carlisle right now.

if brooker leaves for less than £1m then we have dropped a right b*****k. he will be impossible to replace and we will suffer the consequences. if the right money comes in then fair enough as everyone has their price but the clubs being banded around that are interested havent got that sort of money so we shouldnt even consider it. we should be building our team around this bloke.

wilkshire however, whilst a good player, is out of contract in the summer and is sometimes a luxury in this hoof ball division. a list of others like the two smiths, gillespe, misfortune will all be free to leave.

stewart will stay i think and i have got a sneaky feeling he will come good after xmas.

Divide 6 by 3 and you'll be closer to how much Bridges is on.

In my opinion Bridges will DEFINETLY be gone in January, they're trying to sort out a deal to take him to Carlisle right now.

It wasn't Bridges I was speculating about, it was Stewart.

If I had my way, they would both be gone in Jan!

It wasn't Bridges I was speculating about, it was Stewart.

If I had my way, they would both be gone in Jan!

Do you realise that the 6 grand figure you hear quoted so often is actually because that's how much he's paid in the Football Manager 2006 game?

I would bet he's on about half that maybe with some bonuses related to appeareances and promotion.

Nibor

Do you realise that the 6 grand figure you hear quoted so often is actually because that's how much he's paid in the Football Manager 2006 game?

I would bet he's on about half that maybe with some bonuses related to appeareances and promotion.

Nibor

I find it a little strange that you rubbish the £6k figure, only to speculate yourself :dunno:

I find it a little strange that you rubbish the £6k figure, only to speculate yourself :dunno:

I acknowledged I was speculating, and I explained the likely source of the 6k a week claptrap - does anyone really believe that the board would agree to pay that much in salary?

If you look at the wage bill as a total, you can guess the likely range of salaries and 3-3.5k would be the top end of that. It's still a guess but one with a bit more of a basis I reckon.

Nibor

Archived