IGNORED

Russell Hoult

RED4LIFE

I read in a sunday paper that West Brom are willing to let Russel Hoult go on a free in january. If (as rumour has it) phillips is going, maybe Hoult could fill the gap, as he is only 33 and must have a least another 4 years in him. Wages may be a problem, but apparently Forest are interested and aren't they skint?

Guest The Codfather 0312
I read in a sunday paper that West Brom are willing to let Russel Hoult go on a free in january. If (as rumour has it) phillips is going, maybe Hoult could fill the gap, as he is only 33 and must have a least another 4 years in him. Wages may be a problem, but apparently Forest are interested and aren't they skint?

I did read the same in the news of the world? and thought if this is true and phillips is to leave then he would be a worthy replacment.

Why not Basso. Apart from a slight lack of communication (training should resolve this), he is performing well and his distribution appears to be somewhat better than Phillip's.?

Hoult would not want to be a 2nd choice. Surely, the option should be to recruit from the lower leagues(at lower wages) for an understudy - Johnson will, I am sure, have the 'feelers' out.

Basso has shown alot of promise in the past couple of games.

He has a better command of the box, good catching and more importantly decent kicking ability. oh apart from port vale in the opening minutes but the less said about that the better.

We have a decent goalkeeping team now, at last.

Archived