IGNORED

Make Or Break Time

Guest mrmatdavidge21

Guest mrmatdavidge21

For the first time all season I'm confident we can take anough points to get us going on a run with the teams next up. anyone else think the same? keep it going lads!

Keep a constant side, keep up the good performances, why not?

Looking at the bad games, despite poor performances we have had bad luck as well, so its about time the good luck came our way, cos then maybe we can play average and still grind out results.

Looking at the bad games, despite poor performances we have had bad luck as well, so its about time the good luck came our way, cos then maybe we can play average and still grind out results.

Shine on you crazy diamond!

I believe........

I'm still not convinced about City's defence.Theres a distinct lack of pace all along the back line and as for luck - didn't both Huddersfield and Vale miss an open goal each?

I'm still not convinced about City's defence.Theres a distinct lack of pace all along the back line and as for luck - didn't both Huddersfield and Vale miss an open goal each?

Yes. When all is said and done we were outplayed by Huddersfield and beat a very understrength Port Vale. Alright you can only beat what's put infront of you and we have looked a bit better but generally it's nothing to get too excited about. We will probably survive but GJ has a big rebuilding job to get us to the top 6.

Guest Alexbcfc

Theres not much pace in league 1 forwards anyway so think the back for we have is pretty good!! Only striker to worry about is Trundle on The 28th Jan and chances are he wont even be a Swansea Player by then!COME ON CITY! 9 points from 9 over Xmas and were right up in Mid table ready for a run late on..Come on People,Lets just be Optomistic for once!!

Yes. When all is said and done we were outplayed by Huddersfield and beat a very understrength Port Vale. Alright you can only beat what's put infront of you and we have looked a bit better but generally it's nothing to get too excited about. We will probably survive but GJ has a big rebuilding job to get us to the top 6.

don't they always say that teams playin badly but still picking up points do well? Think weve turned a little corner...Not saying were going up but a nice ceomfortable Mid table should be ok....and then Gary can sort an assault for promotion next season

Does luck not play a part?

What is past is past........ on another day both teams might have scored.........

I'm all for BCFC luck....... better us than them....

Guest mrmatdavidge21

if I'm thinking rite trundle was scoreing loads for wrexam for a few seasons, you've rite he seem's to allways get 20 a season

Archived