IGNORED

Dr Faustus, Well I Never......

Dolman Block B

Guest Ronmeister

He finds us somewhat more attractive than his fellow saghead friends. Thats what I heard anyway :wub:

He's certainly been here alot since I started coming on full-time ;):wub:

I welcome fans from other clubs visiting our site,even if they are Gasheads but I do wonder whether Dr Faustus is really a city fan.He spends as much time on this site as he does on the Rovers one.

Suspicious, if you ask me.... :ph34r:

How do you know how much time he spends on the Rovers site?

Suspicious, if you ask me......

I welcome fans from other clubs visiting our site,even if they are Gasheads but I do wonder whether Dr Faustus is really a city fan.He spends as much time on this site as he does on the Rovers one.

Robbored, e cant be a gased, he can read and write and very intelligent :laugh:

Guest Mr Brightside

i like him, even if he dose take the mickey out of me for living in bridgwater :doh: such a funny bloke, where lucky to have him on here. dose'nt get the same respect as he dose on this forum. some gasheads missunderstand him :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

I spend MORE time on here as I'm made to feel more welcome!! The only closet for me Robbo is when the Flying Fox and my lovely Flcik are on my mind. :) God bless you all the same.

He finds us somewhat more attractive than his fellow saghead friends. Thats what I heard anyway :wub:

Lisa, I told you to keep our secret safe.

Someone talked about remembering derby games and the passion in the 70s and 80s....been there done that. I'm too mellow for the hatred now. I'd still run from Mal and Old Spot!

Where's me trainers?

I spend MORE time on here as I'm made to feel more welcome!! The only closet for me Robbo is when the Flying Fox and my lovely Flcik are on my mind. :) God bless you all the same.

Lisa, I told you to keep our secret safe.

Someone talked about remembering derby games and the passion in the 70s and 80s....been there done that. I'm too mellow for the hatred now. I'd still run from Mal and Old Spot!

Where's me trainers?

Top bloke Dr, from the RED ARMY

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Although I hate to feed his perverted ego, Dr F is one of the most genuine chaps I've spoken to through forums.

Fair play, he's also coming to City on January the 14th

Guest DrFaustus

Although I hate to feed his perverted ego, Dr F is one of the most genuine chaps I've spoken to through forums.

Fair play, he's also coming to City on January the 14th

The perverted ego I can cope with, as for going to the match...err..NO! I will happily meet you orange boat people, so long as my running shoes are charged.

By the way, I love you too baby. :wub:

I think he's a closet Cider lover.

But yeah, he is a top bloke for a gashead.

I bet he'll print this lot off and show all his mates, but go to paint shop pro and change 'Bristol City Official Fans' Forum' to 'Bristol Rovers' !!

MM

If you had met the bloke your opinions wouldn't be so high, i made the mistake of meeting him for a drink when the gas were in Yeovil. I've never met such a liar in all my life, he tried telling me he was a brain surgeon and had flown down in his own helicopter, he looks like John Merrick and weighs about 37 stone.

The mans a fraud, don't trust him!!!!! :angry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh come off it, it's obvious he's not a real Gashead. He can write, for a start...

We all know he's really a City fan deep down, but can't bring himself to admit it. So let's carry on welcoming him into the fold and show him sympathy, as he continues to fight his own feelings and struggle with denial.

Guest Tactical Genius

I must admit i do laugh at the good doctors posts/threads. one thing that does worry me is his avatar, it reminds me of an ex-girlfriend!!

I think he really should come out of the closet on his secret city fantasies and desires. Is this legal too now? :cool:

Archived