IGNORED

Ray Kendall R.i.p

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

I know this is a BCFC site, but the quite amazing Ray Kendall who served our club for 50 years died today. You good people,especially the older lot will know of Ray and I'm sure will join me in wishing him sweet dreams and his family our love and respect.

I know this is a BCFC site, but the quite amazing Ray Kendall who served our club for 50 years died today. You good people,especially the older lot will know of Ray and I'm sure will join me in wishing him sweet dreams and his family our love and respect.

For anybody who know's someone that has died it is tragic for them, but for someone to die at this time of year it must be twice as hard. R.I.P Ray

Guest cider gliders

We met Ray a few times in the past, he was a very nice man.

50 years with one club shows how much he loved the Rovers.

We send our deepest sympathy to Ray`s Family and friends.

R.I.P. Ray

IPB Image

Loyalty and devotion to one club whether its red or blue has to be respected and admired and although I didn't know Roy Kendall personally I always feel sad when a dedicated football man departs this word.

My condolences go to his family and friends.

Guest Legend City Man

R.I.P Ray.. When a death occurs of a long servant to the game rivalry goes straight out the window, my thoughts are with the family.

Guest Tactical Genius

although I didn't know Roy Kendall personally I always feel sad when a dedicated football man departs this word.

My condolences go to his family and friends.

Then at least try to get his name right.

Devoted to the Blue side of bristol, respected by the Red side. Rest in peace mate.

Guest MaloneFM

Don't know the name. Never met the man. But being involved in football, local football, he was family.

My thoughts are with his other family.

Guest DrFaustus

Goodnight Ray, strength to his family and friends. Goodnight Irene.

Freezer, top man. :)

Ladies and gentlemen who have replied, thank you. You don't know how much your wishes and heartfelt comments mean, not just to average Joe like me but across the divide and more importantly to dear Ray's family and friends. You're not that bad a bunch really are you? :)

Happy New Year to everyone single one of you.

Freezer, top man. :)

Ladies and gentlemen who have replied, thank you. You don't know how much your wishes and heartfelt comments mean, not just to average Joe like me but across the divide and more importantly to dear Ray's family and friends. You're not that bad a bunch really are you? :)

Happy New Year to everyone single one of you.

Hi Doc,,

first time I've been sober enough to read the news since xmas eve.As you know ,I was with your lot on Sat. and heard he was taken ill, but didn't realize how bad it turned out.

Very sorry indeed to hear the news. I believe he was at a Gas "do" so I suppose the only consolation is he was involved with one of his great loves to the end.

RIP

Archived